60

When Su Jinyan saw all the hot searches about him, Su Jinyan was very calm. He was almost used to the abuse from netizens.

What he was worried about was that his parents would be sad and sad if they saw these words.

Before noon, Huo Yihan called and said that he would not be back for lunch.

Su Jinyan thought for a moment that she had nothing to do, so she went to deliver lunch to Huo Yihan.

Then, as soon as he arrived at Huo Yihan's company, he saw that he was a hot search topic on the entire Internet.

To be honest, Su Jinyan has never encountered such a big battle. Even though he has been criticized verbally and writtenly before, he has never been blackmailed by the entire Internet on such a large scale.

Su Jinyan really didn't know what kind of bad luck he had this year. He had been on the hot search several times this year. He found that he didn't seem to have a top-notch fate, but he had a top-notch experience.

Some people even began to wonder if Su Jinyan was directing and acting to promote herself.

If Su Jinyan faced this alone, he might be scared, but now that Huo Yihan is by his side, he doesn't feel scared at all.

When Sister Li saw the hot search, she quickly called Su Jinyan, but when she knew that Su Jinyan was with Huo Yihan, she felt relieved because she knew that as long as Huo Yihan was there, everything would be fine.

So Sister Li took her children to the amusement park with her husband and went to the amusement park with peace of mind.

By the way, I also sent a message to Tang Sheng, telling him not to worry about this matter, Mr. Huo will take care of it, and just keep quiet at this time.

Even Su Hai and Mrs. Su, who didn't watch the news very often, saw the news at home. After they finished reading it, Mrs. Su felt her eyes darken.

It was so obvious that it was pointing directly at the Su family. Who was setting them up behind the scenes? ?

Su Hai almost had a heart attack after reading it.

The couple trembled and hurriedly called Su Yunze: "Yunze, you didn't do this, did you?"

As soon as Su Yunze got off the treatment chair, he received a call from Mrs. Su, who was confused: "What happened? What happened?"

Could it be that Su Ziheng caused some trouble again? Su Yunze frowned when he thought of Su Ziheng.

He thought that Su Ziheng would cause trouble again this time, so he decided not to care about Su Ziheng's affairs anymore and let Su Ziheng bear all the consequences.

Mrs. Su was so anxious that she cried: "Yunze, please think of a solution quickly. If this matter is found out, we will be completely doomed."

It was the first time that Mrs. Su felt so scared. She was so anxious that she burst into tears. She found that her hands were trembling so much that she couldn't control them.

If it was before, they might still be able to find a way, but who else can they find now?

After Su Yunze hung up the phone, he opened the APP. When he saw Su Jinyan's name, he felt that something was wrong.

Sure enough, that matter was still brought out.

Zhang Nan looked at the news on the Internet. Almost all netizens were abusing Su Jinyan. Su Jinyan was almost blacklisted by the entire Internet. Zhang Nan was very happy. He wanted such an effect so that he could vent his anger on Su Ziheng.