4

On the way to the police station, Huo Qianyu rarely talked a lot, and told Huo Yihan roughly the situation at that time.

Although Huo Qianyu is a child over three years old, he understands many things, but he is unwilling to speak many times. When the two bad guys dragged him away, the uncles and aunts around him thought those two people were him. His parents, but only his brother protects him.

The injury on his hand was not caused by his brother, but by those two bad guys.

He also told his uncle that it was the good-looking brother who had been coaxing him not to cry, telling him not to be afraid, wiping his tears and nose, and giving him candy.

This is the first time that Huo Qianyu has said so many words since that incident. In Huo Qianyu's mouth, the boy is a gentle and patient person.

Huo Yihan asked him: "Xiaoyu, do you like that brother very much?"

Huo Qianyu nodded: "Yes, I like it. My brother is as good a person as my uncle."

The good brother was taken to the police station. He was the one who protected his little fish. Huo Yihan should thank him properly.

Huo Qianyu said again: "Uncle, that brother is so beautiful."

Huo Yihan couldn't help but laugh, he was pretty at such an early age.

It was rare for Huo Qianyu to take the initiative to say so many words today, so Huo Yihan naturally wanted to guide him more: "Oh, how beautiful is that brother?"

Huo Qianyu tilted his head and thought seriously: "My brother is the most beautiful person I have ever seen. When I grow up, I want my brother to be my wife. But I think my brother and uncle are the best match. I want him to be my wife." Be my aunt so that Xiaoyu can see his beautiful brother every day."

Hearing Huo Qianyu's childish words, Huo Yihan laughed happily.

This was the happiest he had laughed in a long time.

On this day, Huo Qianyu took the initiative to talk to him a lot and became more lively, like a normal child of the same age.

Huo Yihan thought about the boy just now. He didn't notice him and didn't know what he looked like. After just one glance, he remembered that the boy was thin and his skin was very white.

When they arrived at the police station, Su Jinyan came out looking very pale.

Only then did Huo Yihan see the boy's appearance. As Huo Qianyu said, he was also the most beautiful person he had ever seen.

Such a thin and handsome boy has great courage.

However, Huo Yihan saw that the boy's steps were shaky and he seemed to be very uncomfortable.

Huo Yihan steadily caught the boy who was about to faint, and he realized that the boy was thinner than he looked. He felt light and airy in his arms, too thin.

"Are you OK?"

The bodyguards were all shocked. Mr. Huo hated contact with other people, but now Mr. Huo was holding a strange boy in his arms.

Su Jinyan avoided contact with the cement floor. He pulled the man in front of him to steady himself: "Thank you."

Huo Yihan still felt something was wrong: "Are you really okay?"

Su Jinyan relied on the man's support to calm down for a while, "It's okay, thank you, I'm just hungry."

When he looked up, he saw that the man who just said he wanted to drag him to the police station was also the man he wanted to curse in a circle. Su Jinyan immediately let go of his hand and took two steps back. He had not forgotten that. This man stepped on his lollipop, and that's why he's so embarrassed now.