51

Nancheng's most luxurious hotel, where a financial tycoon from Nancheng held a cocktail party.

Su Hai and Mrs. Su attended the reception.

Su Ziheng didn't want to participate in such an occasion, let alone communicate with a group of people, so he didn't come.

Su Yunze has been sick these past few days and has a headache. He doesn't know whether it's because things at the company have been going wrong or he's really sick. He went to the hospital and found nothing wrong. The doctor prescribed him some painkillers. .

But he still didn't get much relief. I heard that Su Yunze started seeing a psychiatrist.

In short, the Su family has been having a hard time recently.

But at the reception, Su Hai and Mrs. Su were all smiling, greeting and chatting with the people around them. Their faces were so peaceful that it was hard to tell that the Su family was actually on the verge of collapse.

The two enjoyed a rare quiet moment.

Su Hai was chatting with his colleagues.

After Mrs. Su chatted with several ladies for a while, she went to the bathroom to touch up her makeup.

She drank a glass of champagne and ate something. The lipstick on her lips became lighter and she needed some more powder.

Mrs. Su went into the cubicle to use the toilet before touching up her makeup.

At this time, two ladies also came in to touch up their makeup.

I could tell from the voices that they belonged to the two ladies who chatted together not long ago, the Chen family and the Zhou family.

The two of them saw that they were the only two people in the spacious bathroom, so they took off their guard and started chatting about Mrs. Su.

Mrs. Chen said with some disdain: "Oh, did you see the evening dress that Mrs. Su wore just now? It was a style several years ago and has become outdated. If it were me, I would be embarrassed to wear it. Look at her She wears it like a treasure for such an occasion. It's really hilarious. Look at the necklace she wears around her neck. It only costs tens of thousands. She has the nerve to wear it. It seems that the rumors that the Su family is going bankrupt are true. It's hard for Mrs. Su to pretend that nothing is wrong."

Mrs. Zhou: "I heard that the project in the west of the city belongs to our Su family. Isn't that area planned to be divided into an economic zone? As long as we hold on to this project, it is impossible for our Su family to go bankrupt."

When she mentioned this, Mrs. Chen laughed out loud. She looked around to make sure no one was around, then lowered her voice and said, "Are you talking about the land in the west of the city? Don't be kidding, there is no mention of it being classified as economic. District, whoever takes over that piece of land will suffer a big loss, it's just a large desolate land, and you see the Su family is still building on that piece of land like it's a treasure, it's ridiculous to think about it."

Mrs. Zhou didn't believe it: "No way, there were so many people grabbing that piece of land."

Mrs. Chen said firmly: "It was to raise the price of land, so we released such a piece of news, and the selling price increased tenfold, didn't it?"

Mrs. Zhou thought about it and thought it made sense: "How do you know these things?"

Mrs. Chen said: "Hey, I heard all this from my husband. Our Chen family also competed for that piece of land. Later, my husband knew someone from above and asked about it. As a result, they said, that piece of land Let alone three years, it is impossible to become an economic zone in ten years, it will be a wasteland."