16

During the past two days of video chatting with Huo Qianyu, Su Jinyan tried not to mention Huo Yihan.

When I arrived, I sent Huo Yihan a message at the airport, telling him that I was going to record a program in another place. I didn't tell him the specific time, just that it would take several days.

Huo Yihan didn't say anything, just asked him to go to the hotel to report that he was safe.

Then there was no communication between the two.

When Huo Qianyu returned home, he discovered that Su Jinyan was not at home again. Although he was a little unhappy, he also knew that this was his aunt's job, so he video chatted with Su Jinyan every night.

The two of them would chat for half an hour every time, and then Xiao Yu'er would go to bed obediently. But who would have thought that when they said good night and were about to hang up the phone, Huo Qianyu said that his uncle wanted to talk to him.

Su Jinyan wanted to hang up the phone instantly.

In the video, he heard Huo Yihan coaxing Xiao Yu'er to sleep. Xiao Yu'er lay on the bed obediently and said good night to Huo Yihan. He heard Huo Yihan walk out of Xiao Yu'er's room.

After shaking for a while, the phone screen finally stabilized. Su Jinyan could see from the video that Huo Yihan had returned to the bedroom.

The camera was fixed, and Huo Yihan's face appeared in the camera.

It had been several days since they drank, and Su Jinyan didn't dare to look at Huo Yihan. Just remembering the image of him kissing Huo Yihan already made him very ashamed.

This is probably why all drunk people are unwilling to recall what they did when they were drunk.

Because it's so embarrassing.

Su Jinyan glanced quietly.

Many people look handsome, but when the camera is focused on their face, they stretch their hips, but not Huo Yihan. Huo Yihan's face is still so handsome.

Su Jinyan looked around, but didn't dare to look at the camera.

Huo Yihan chuckled softly and asked casually, "Yanyan, when will you be back?"

Su Jinyan avoided his eyes, "Well, I haven't finished my work here yet. Well, the shooting is not going very well. It will take a few days. I'll go back in a few days."

Su Jinyan is talking nonsense. In fact, he has finished filming today.

Huo Yihan laughed and didn't say anything else. He just asked Su Jinyan about the weather there, whether the shooting went well and whether he had a good meal.

Su Jinyan just answered whatever was asked. Gradually, Su Jinyan relaxed and became less awkward, and began to dare to look at the camera.

Because he found that Huo Yihan seemed to have forgotten what happened that day. As long as he didn't mention what happened that day, everything would be easy to talk about.

While chatting, Huo Yihan suddenly asked him, "The director of that program group is Director Lin, right?"

Su Jinyan: "How do you know?"

Su Jinyan looked at the phone. Huo Yihan put the phone on the bed while he was changing clothes.

Su Jinyan saw Huo Yihan taking off his shirt in the video, revealing his strong upper body. Su Jinyan's eyes widened because she didn't expect Huo Yihan to have such a good figure.

It was clear from the video that Huo Yihan actually had six-pack abs, with well-defined muscles, and those beautiful mermaid lines. Su Jinyan swallowed, even though he and Huo Yihan lay together every day **, but I didn't know he had such a good figure.