17

Huo Yihan and Su Yunze were talking about the contract in the office.

Su Jinyan came out. One reason was that he felt that something was wrong with both of their faces.

Su Yunze probably really hated him, seeing that his face turned a bit darker, showing his disgust for him. When Huo Yihan saw Su Yunze, his face darkened, and the atmosphere in the office instantly turned cold.

There was another reason that he didn't understand. He was afraid that he would be bored. Huo Yihan allowed him to wander around the company and told him that there was a place for leisure and entertainment on the top floor.

As soon as she heard that there was a place for entertainment, Su Jinyan went upstairs.

Because he followed Huo Yihan into the office just now, the employees of the company looked at him curiously.

Everyone was speculating on the relationship between this man and Mr. Huo. A few star-chasing female colleagues even thought this man looked familiar, but they couldn't remember where they had seen him before.

Su Jinyan came to the top of the building. As expected, it was a place for leisure and entertainment.

It is equivalent to a top-floor garden.

Su Jinyan actually saw the claw machine. Su Jinyan took out her phone, scanned it, exchanged a few game coins, and started fishing for dolls.

After catching three dolls, an hour passed.

Su Jinyan looked at the three dolls in her hands, a little dolphin for Xiao Yu'er, a little rabbit for herself, and the other big bad wolf, let's give it to Huo Yihan. Huo Yihan sometimes looks like a big bad wolf. .

I don't know if the two people downstairs have finished talking. Su Jinyan went to the bathroom before going back.

While washing his hands, Su Yunze walked in and locked the door behind his back.

Su Jinyan frowned. This person didn't really think he could lock himself in the bathroom, he was so childish.

Within an hour, Su Yunze's goal for the day had been achieved. Huo Yihan had signed the contract. In black and white, the project had truly become the Su family's property.

As long as they grasp this project well, in three to five years, the Su family will be the richest man in Nancheng, and no one will be able to shake the Su family's status. Naturally, Huo Yihan will not be taken seriously by then.

Everything he lost, he would take back one by one, whether it was objects or people.

Su Yunze approached Su Jinyan step by step, stopped when he was half a step away from Su Jinyan, and stared at him.

"You should divorce Huo Yihan."

Su Jinyan shouted: "Are you okay?"

Who begged him to marry Huo Yihan in the first place, and now came to ask him to divorce Huo Yihan? What a big joke.

What do you think you are?

There was no emotion in Su Yunze's eyes: "The Su family has obtained the project in the west of the city. Su Jinyan, divorce him and come back."

Su Jinyan couldn't understand Su Yunze's words more and more. He was so happy that he was stupid.

Su Yunze stared hard at the person in front of him. The person who once trusted him the most was now the person who hated him the most.

He found out he was wrong.

He thought Huo Yihan had a cold personality. He thought Huo Yihan would not like anyone, and naturally he would not like Su Jinyan, so he sent Su Jinyan to the Huo family.