21

Su Ziheng's eyes went dark when he saw the Weibo that the official had just sent out. He had made a very serious mistake. He even waited for a period of time before sending out the Weibo. Who would have thought that the official was ten minutes late!

And he lost! !

This is what makes Su Ziheng panic. After all, he is still not as good as Su Jinyan. He is compared to Su Jinyan!

Chen Wen said: "Don't read any news on the Internet now, and don't respond in any way. Remember, you must not respond in any way. Leave everything else to the studio. The studio has already posted on Weibo, saying that your account has been hacked." Sorry, that Weibo was not posted by you, remember, that Weibo was not posted by you."

This is also a solution that has no solution, and it is also a method commonly used by many artists. Why did I accidentally like it because my hand slipped? My Weibo account was hacked. The person who posted on Weibo is not me. I will come out and respond afterwards. This is the case. It's over.

Chen Wen was afraid that Su Ziheng would not listen to the advice, so she almost begged: "Master Su, just listen to me for once. Our studio has already asked the navy to take charge of this matter, and it will be over soon after making a fuss. Everyone will soon forget about this matter, so don't cause any more trouble, and by the way, don't log in to Weibo with a large account."

Su Ziheng was already flustered. He nodded and said he understood everything Chen Wen said. No need to look, Su Ziheng also knew how chaotic the Internet was now. Under Chen Wen's gaze, Su Ziheng deleted the Weibo post and exited the Weibo software.

Chen Wen left with peace of mind. There were still a lot of things to deal with later. Although this matter was very troublesome, Su Ziheng still had the Su family behind him. If it didn't work, he could only ask Su Yunze to come out and help.

Now I just hope that Su Ziheng can live in peace and contentment and stop causing trouble.

It can only be said that Su Ziheng really did something wrong.

After Chen Wen left, the more Su Ziheng thought about it, the angrier he became, and the more he thought about it, the more unwilling he felt. He created a small account and logged into Weibo to see what was happening on Weibo.

Although he quickly deleted and clicked the Weibo post, it had already been screenshotted and forwarded by many people.

Suddenly, there was a lot of discussion on the Internet, and fans and anti-fans were at odds with each other.

Fans must be mindlessly protecting their brother.

Fans:

[Didn't you see, the studio has already issued a statement. The person who posted on Weibo just now is not our brother at all. Our brother's account has been stolen! 】

[I don't know who the hell stole our brother's account and framed our brother! 】

[Our brother is so pitiful. He has been working hard to act, and yet he was wronged. We want to hug our brother. 】

[Brother, come on, we will always support you. 】

Haters:

【LOL! These days, studio statements are less reliable than small advertisements outside. 】

[That is, that is, how many artists have issued a statement when something happened to them, but all of them were rejected. Therefore, the studio's statement is now equivalent to a disguised admission. 】

[I really don't understand this account hacker. He did nothing after stealing Su Ziheng's Weibo. He just posted this Weibo. Moreover, this account hacker really knows everything. The tone he imitates is really like Su Ziheng's. ah. 】