6

When someone asks you if you have your ID card, you are either going to a hotel to book a room, or you are going to an Internet cafe to turn on your phone, but obviously these two situations are not the case now.

Facing the sudden appearance of Huo Yihan, Su Jinyan subconsciously replied: "Take it, take it."

Huo Yihan smiled and tried not to oppress Su Jinyan: "Are you willing to marry me?"

Su Jinyan didn't react: "Huh?"

Huo Yihan? Could it be his marriage partner? Isn't it?

While Su Jinyan was in a daze, Xie Yunfei walked out of the company and saw Su Jinyan. He wanted to go over and ridicule Su Jinyan.

Xie Yunfei has always been jealous that Su Jinyan is prettier than him and has better acting skills than him, but so what, it's not that he is inferior to him now, and even the best resources are not taken away by him.

Xie Yunfei has starred in several online dramas, but his acting skills are hard to describe and have always been tepid.

Xie Yunfei walked over and said in a strange tone: "Hey, isn't this Su Jinyan? Why do you want to go out to find a job by yourself? Do you want me to help you? My current crew is in need of extras. It's fifty a day and you can take care of the lunch. I think you're cool suitable."

"If this person is not popular, he will have no manager or assistant, and even the company will dislike him. Some people are born to be extras. Su Jinyan, don't you think so?"

After saying that, he saw Huo Yihan next to Su Jinyan. Xie Yunfei was amazed in his heart. He was so handsome. Did the luxury car next to him belong to him? He looked very rich. How could Su Jinyan know such a handsome and rich person? Woolen cloth.

Xie Yunfei thought about the middle-aged, fat, bald and perverted financial sponsor behind him again, and a feeling of disgust arose spontaneously. If the financial sponsor could not help him get more resources, he would not want to stay with him for a moment. .

Su Jinyan didn't like Xie Yunfei very much. When faced with his provocation, Su Jinyan pretended not to hear him. If a mad dog barks at you, you can't bark at a mad dog.

Xie Yunfei just liked to show off to Su Jinyan: "Ah, by the way, the web series starring me will be broadcast tonight. When it is broadcast, don't forget to watch it."

The original male lead of that web drama was Su Jinyan, but just an hour before the official announcement, the lead actor was suddenly replaced by Xie Yunfei.

So Xie Yunfei deliberately said this to Su Jinyan today.

Huo Yihan's eyes changed immediately. He remembered that his assistant once said that Su Jinyan was almost hidden in the company.

Does anyone dare to bully Su Jinyan in front of him now?

"What's your name?" Huo Yi said coldly.

Xie Yunfei thought he had been noticed by this handsome man, so he hurriedly put on a smiling face: "My name is Xie Yunfei."

Huo Yihan: "I remember you."

Ten minutes later, Xie Yunfei received a call from his manager. The manager yelled at him angrily on the phone: "Xie Yunfei, you idiot! What on earth did you do! How did you offend Mr. Huo!"

The company boss suddenly called Xie Yunfei's agent and told him to stop all Xie Yunfei's schedule and hide Xie Yunfei completely.

The agent was anxious: "But we, Xie Yunfei, still have a few endorsements. If this is hidden, what will happen to the compensation?"