40

While the ladies were talking happily, Mrs. Wang suddenly saw Mrs. Mu not far away and coughed lightly, and the others immediately fell silent.

He smiled awkwardly at Mrs. Mu.

Cursing someone else's parents to die on their wedding anniversary is a bit too much. I hope Mrs. Mu didn't hear it. Their husbands were trying to get close to Mr. Mu over there. Each of their families still had to rely on the Mu family.

If this happened here, Mrs. Mu would be offended. Wouldn't her husband be able to deal with her when she went back?

Fortunately, Mrs. Mu just nodded lightly and left, so she probably didn't hear anything.

I don't know if it was Mrs. Su's misunderstanding. Mrs. Mu glanced at her when she left. That look made her eyelids jump. She probably didn't offend Mrs. Mu.

This further strengthened Mrs. Mu's decision to go find Su Jinyan.

She always thought that Su Jinyan was a child of the Su family, and should be held in high esteem by the Su family, so Su Jinyan was unwilling to get married to them. But now that she heard it, it turned out not to be the case. It turned out that Su Jinyan was treated like this by the Su family. Never heard of it.

From the few words said by the ladies just now, it can be heard that Su Jinyan's life in the Su family was not easy before.

Why didn't Huo Yihan, the kid, tell them about Su Jinyan?

She didn't know why, but Mrs. Mu felt distressed. This feeling was just like losing her own child. It was very uncomfortable.

For the first time, Mrs. Mu felt that the space at home was too big, which prevented her from finding Su Jinyan in time.

She went to the garden to look for it but couldn't find it.

-

Because at this time, Su Jinyan was tricked by Su Yunze into the guest room where the guests were prepared to rest in the Mu family.

Su Jinyan was eating and drinking in the corner, and then a waiter came over and said that Mr. Huo was there and asked him to tell Su Jinyan that he was waiting for him in the room.

Su Jinyan thought that his brother Yihan was going to give him a surprise, because Huo Yihan would always create a small surprise for him from time to time, so Su Jinyan had no doubt that he was there, so she followed the waiter.

After entering, I realized that I had been deceived, and it turned out to be Su Yunze inside.

When he saw Su Yunze, he turned around and left. Su Yunze blocked his way with quick eyes and hands.

"Yan Yan, don't get excited. I just have something to tell you. Don't shout. There are so many people coming and going outside. If you really have to shout a lot of people, the impact on Mr. Huo will be quite big. I just want to I'm just talking to you alone."

Su Jinyan kept a certain distance from him: "What do you want to say? You haven't remembered the lesson from last time, have you?"

If Su Yunze dared to approach him like last time, he would definitely beat him up.

Su Yunze smiled: "I just want to chat with you casually, just like when I was a kid."

Su Yunze suddenly realized that maybe it was because the temperature in the room was too high. He felt very hot. When he looked at Su Jinyan, he felt a hazy beauty.

"Yanyan, do you feel something is wrong with this house?"

Su Jinyan rolled her eyes at him: "I think there's something wrong with you." How dare you trick him into coming here in Huo Yihan's name.