66

[Wow, Mr. Huo looks so handsome holding the child in one hand and holding his wife in the other! 】

[I am rich and handsome but I still love my wife. Where can I get a husband like Mr. Huo? I beg God to give me a husband like Mr. Huo. 】

[Dream, everything is there. 】

[The sisters upstairs are so heartbroken. 】

Two hours later, Su Jinyan, Huo Yihan and Huo Qianyu arrived in Province H.

The program crew's car has already been waiting at the airport.

Then two hours later, they arrived at the filming location.

It is a small village with a beautiful and quiet environment, and it really feels like a paradise.

Huo Qianyu has lived in the city since he was a child, and it was the first time he saw wheat fields on both sides of the road.

Then I saw a few buffaloes walking by, shouting "moo moo".

You can also see a group of lambs passing by there, bleating "baa baa baa".

There was also a group of geese running past on the other side.

This was the first time Huo Qianyu saw these live animals. Before, he had only seen them on TV or in story books.

So she excitedly pulled Su Jinyan's hand: "Aunt, look, there are so many little animals."

There was also a little duck who was not afraid of these foreigners. He stopped, looked at them, and ran around them.

Then he ran to Huo Qianyu's feet.

Huo Qianyu: "Auntie, can I touch the little duck?" The little duck is very cute and fluffy. Children probably have little resistance to stuffed things.

Su Jinyan knelt down and took a look. This little duck was quite small and fluffy. It shouldn't be able to peck people.

"It should be okay. The little duck shouldn't peck people." Su Jinyan tentatively touched the little duck. The little duck showed no signs of pecking people. "Let's try it, little fish."

Xiao Yu'er squatted down and gently touched the little duck. Su Jinyan looked at Xiao Yu'er nervously. If the little duck pecked someone, he would quickly pick up Xiao Yu'er.

Unexpectedly, this little duck liked Huo Qianyu quite a lot, and even let Huo Qianyu touch it, and even rubbed the back of Xiao Yuer's hand with its little head.

"Auntie, the little duck is so cute, can we raise it?" The little fish liked it more and more.

Su Jinyan looked at Huo Yihan. He didn't know if he could raise a little duck. This little duck must have an owner.

Huo Yihan: "Xiao Yu'er, this duck has an owner. We can't just take other people's things."

"Uncle, let's buy it."

"Little Yu'er, you see the little duck has a group of friends here. If we take it away, it will be very lonely. If the little fish likes it, we can come and play with the little duck every day."

Xiao Yu'er thought for a while and felt that Su Jinyan's words were true: "I listen to my aunt."

[Xiao Yuer's voice is so sweet, so cute when she calls her aunt. 】

[Little Yuer likes that little duck so much. 】

[Yanyan is so gentle when talking to Xiaoyuer. 】

All four families were present.