44

Then Su Jinyan understood that Huo Yihan in prison was a wolf, a super gangster.

He also thought about comforting Huo Yihan, but in the end, he was the one who "suffered". If Su Jinyan didn't know him well, she would have almost thought that Huo Yihan was deliberately pretending to deceive him.

"I really can't do it anymore..." This was the third time Su Jinyan begged for mercy.

"It'll be fine in a moment." Huo Yihan grabbed his ankle and turned him over.

"Liar..." Su Jinyan's voice had a clear cry.

He let Huo Yihan do whatever he wanted. When he was shy and wanted to refuse, Huo Yihan said pitifully in his ear: "Yan Yan, please coax me."

Then Su Jinyan lost all principles and listened to Huo Yihan.

An hour ago, Huo Yihan said that it would be fine in a while, and he believed it. Who would have thought that the time he understood and the time Huo Yihan understood were not the same concept of time.

Su Jinyan tilted her head back, revealing her fair and slender neck, her jawline formed a charming and beautiful arc, and her eyes were red.

The red mole on the earlobe became particularly dazzling like a brilliant gem.

Huo Yihan bit his Adam's apple like a medieval vampire, wanting to taste the delicious food of his prey and the delicious blood.

Gently, for fear of biting Su Jinyan, I only dared to rub it gently with my teeth, and then it turned into a light kiss.

Su Jinyan felt as if a thin layer of electricity had passed through her whole body, exposing her most vulnerable parts in front of Huo Yihan.

After an unknown amount of time, Huo Yihan, the vampire, was finally full and stopped with satisfaction.

Su Jinyan strained her throat too much and felt her mouth was dry, so she wanted to pick up the water glass next to her.

As a result, Huo Yihan grabbed his hand back.

Before Su Jinyan could speak, Huo Yihan had already picked up the cup.

Just when Su Jinyan thought he was going to give it to her, Huo Yihan raised his head and drank half of the water in the cup.

Su Jinyan:...?

Huo Yihan immediately smiled and kissed her.

Su Jinyan drank the water one by one.

"Are you still thirsty?" Huo Yihan's voice was so sexy.

Su Jinyan nodded, then felt embarrassed and buried herself under the quilt. Damn it, how could Huo Yihan do this?

Before falling asleep, Su Jinyan was still thinking about why Huo Yihan was unhappy.

Huo Yihan hugged him: "It's okay now. I'll tell you tomorrow."

Su Jinyan: "You say it now."

Huo Yihan silently counted ten in his heart, then looked down and saw that the person in his arms was indeed sleeping deeply, maybe really exhausted. Huo Yihan hugged Su Jinyan and closed his eyes.

It's not like Huo Yihan never thought that Xiao Yu'er's mother would come.

After just listening to Peng Heying's words, he was indeed a little panicked and at a loss.

However, with Su Jinyan by his side, he was at least not so sad or panicked.

Just like Uncle Li said, no matter how much they love Xiao Yu'er, they can't take the place of their parents.