15

When Meng Yifan returned to the private room, he happened to see Huo Yihan carrying Su Jinyan into the elevator.

Huo Yihan didn't even look at him, only Su Jinyan was in his eyes.

Meng Yifan's face turned ashen.

He saw Su Jinyan behind the rockery in the corridor just now, so he deliberately kissed Huo Yihan.

But Huo Yihan immediately pushed him away, his eyes full of disgust.

Having been friends with Huo Yihan for so many years, Meng Yifan knew that he was disliked by Huo Yihan.

He had always known that Huo Yihan didn't like to be in close contact with others. They all kept a distance from each other and never got too close to him. But when he saw Su Jinyan laughing and playing basketball together in his arms, he He forgot this, so he dared to go up and kiss him boldly.

Huo Yihan's strength was so great that Meng Yifan staggered back several steps, but Meng Yifan immediately looked in the direction of Su Jinyan. He saw that Su Jinyan had left quietly, and a smile of success flashed at the corner of his mouth.

He deliberately wanted Su Jinyan to see this scene, and he also wanted Su Jinyan to know that the relationship between him and Huo Yihan was beyond his comparison.

However, before he could be proud, Huo Yihan's voice was extremely cold and filled with anger: "Meng Yifan, don't appear in front of me again in the future."

This means breaking up with him.

Once Huo Yihan decides something, he will never change it.

-

On this side, Huo Yihan came out of the bathroom and saw Su Jinyan who was almost naked. She lost her footing and almost fell down.

Su Jinyan's complexion was originally fair, and without the cover of clothes, her beautiful collarbones and thin waist could be seen at a glance. Huo Yihan only felt that his eyes were white. Huo Yihan had never admitted that he was a gentleman.

Su Jinyan was still struggling to take off her pants. She pushed hard on her legs and kicked her pants off.

Only a pair of shorts and a pair of pure white socks were left on her body, and Su Jinyan's legs were very beautiful, slender and straight, hanging casually on her waist, which was too astringent.

Huo Yihan stepped forward and wrapped the quilt directly around Su Jinyan. This scene was too exciting for him.

However, Su Jinyan was not honest and kept trying to get out of the quilt, like a little hamster coming out of its hole, with messy hair.

Her face was pink, and she didn't know whether it was because she struggled to get out of the quilt or because she was drunk.

Huo Yihan was still mumbling something, but Huo Yihan couldn't hear it very clearly, so he came closer.

It turned out that Su Jinyan was muttering that she wanted to take off her socks, but she felt uncomfortable if she didn't take them off.

Huo Yihan had no choice but to help him take off his socks.

Unexpectedly, Su Jinyan's feet were so beautiful. They were neither fat nor thin, with long toes and neatly manicured nails. They were pink and very cute.

She originally thought that Su Jinyan should take off her socks and sleep peacefully, but as soon as Huo Yihan turned around, Su Jinyan got up again, yelling that she was going to take a shower and would not go to bed unless she took a shower.

This man never forgets to be clean even when he is drunk.

Huo Yihan tried his best to stop him, but Su Jinyan wrapped herself in a quilt and jumped up and down on the bed just to take a bath. In order to make him go to bed early and stop making troubles, Huo Yihan had to fill the bathtub with water. water.