37

Because the two schools are next to each other, what happens in the two schools can be quickly known to the other school.

In order to enable their students to study well, the teachers of No. 1 Middle School will use Su Jinyan to motivate them, saying that Su Jinyan has scored so many points in the exam this time, and let them learn more from Su Jinyan.

Students from the two schools have always been difficult to deal with, and fights are common.

Coincidentally, these people had had a fight in high school over the basketball court.

Among them were several people who had a good relationship with Su Ziheng. When they saw Su Jinyan, they wanted to vent their anger on Su Ziheng.

They didn't know the true relationship between the two, but they knew that Su Ziheng had been scolded on the Internet for a while because of Su Jinyan. Now that they saw Su Jinyan, wouldn't this just help Su Ziheng vent his anger?

Su Ziheng has a weak character and is easy to bully, but they are not.

Zhang Nan has liked Su Ziheng since high school. What he couldn't stand the most was Su Ziheng being bullied by Su Jinyan.

Of course, Su Ziheng also wanted to use Zhang Nan to fight for him, so he made himself very pitiful and said how he had been robbed of his role by Su Jinyan.

In the end, he said helplessly that because someone was helping him behind Su Jinyan, he couldn't afford to offend Su Jinyan, so he just let it go.

Zhang Nan became angry when he heard this: "Don't worry, you can't just let it go. I'm here to help you vent your anger."

He didn't believe it anymore. The Zhang family was also well-known, so who else could he be afraid of?

Su Ziheng was moved: "Thank you, but let's forget it."

The more Su Ziheng said this, the more Zhang Nan felt that Su Ziheng was kind, and the more he felt that Su Jinyan was hateful. He must help Su Ziheng say this.

Zhang Nan believed that the person behind Su Jinyan's so-called act was just a wealthy upstart, and he would not take such a person seriously.

Therefore, Su Jinyan was right next door, so he went directly to find trouble with Su Jinyan.

"Su Jinyan, I know a great director. As long as you come over and drink three glasses of wine with me, I guarantee that you will be the star of that director's next play."

Everyone knows that Su Jinyan entered the entertainment industry after graduation, but they also know that his development is not good. To put it nicely, he is an artist, and to put it badly, he is just a sidekick. He has not starred in a single movie or TV series, no. Like Su Ziheng, Bu Bu is the male protagonist, so Zhang Nan deliberately said this to disgust Su Jinyan.

Su Jinyan's squad leader glanced at Zhang Nan and said to the people around him: "This person must be Shabi."

They paid attention to the hot search a while ago and found out that Su Jinyan and Huo Yihan were married, and Huo Yihan was also the boss of JJ Media, which was equivalent to Su Jinyan being the boss of JJ Media. If Su Jinyan wanted to be a starring role, it would not be easy. Does Zhang Nan need to show off the matter here?

Moreover, the director Zhang Nan mentioned has a very poor reputation. Each of the films he has made in consecutive years is worse than the last, with a score of no more than 3 points. He is rated as a "director of bad films."

Su Jinyan didn't bother to talk to Zhang Nan, and no one paid attention to Zhang Nan.

Zhang Nan is a person who cares about face very much. When he saw that Su Jinyan and the others ignored him, he felt angry: "Don't be so shameless. Do you know who owns this restaurant? If you don't drink, you won't be able to use this private room." If you want to stay, don't even think about eating in this restaurant."