11

The direction Su Yunze pointed was the Su family's storage room, which was on the underground floor.

There is a cabinet in the storage room.

Since they found Su Ziheng, they looked at Su Jinyan with disgust, fearing that Su Jinyan would bully Su Ziheng.

Su Ziheng was very jealous when he saw Su Jinyan, who exuded nobility in every aspect, and often made trouble for Su Jinyan.

In the past, Su Jinyan was often locked in a cabinet by Su Yunze. If Su Yunze still remembered, he would let Su Jinyan out in a long time.

But if Su Yunze forgets this matter, he will be locked up for a day or two.

I remember that time, Su Ziheng complained to Su Yunze that Su Jinyan bullied him again. Not long after Su Ziheng was brought back, everyone in the Su family was full of guilt for him and wished they could put all their love and attention on Su Ziheng. They wished they could spend one night This will make up for the shortcomings of the past twelve years.

So Su Yunze believed whatever Su Ziheng said.

Or in his heart, he knew that the truth was not the case, but for his own brother and for Su Ziheng, Su Yunze still punished Su Jinyan.

He even asked Su Ziheng how to punish Su Jinyan so that he wouldn't be angry.

Su Ziheng thought about what the family did to him when he made him angry: "Brother, can we lock him in the cabinet?"

Su Yunze thinks this idea is very good.

That time, Su Yunze originally wanted to lock Su Jinyan for a long time and teach him a lesson, but then he forgot about it.

Little Su Jinyan was locked in a cupboard for two days and two nights. No matter how much he shouted or cried for help, no one came to save him.

In the dark and small space, Su Jinyan was frightened and scared. In the middle of the night, it rained heavily outside.

Waves of thunder penetrated the darkness, penetrated into the small and hot cabinet, and reached Su Jinyan's ears. Su Jinyan shrank into a ball, wondering why her brother who was so good to him before treated him like this. What on earth did he do wrong? .

After Su Ziheng came home, he always wanted to get along well with Su Ziheng and give him all the delicious and fun things. But why, Su Ziheng lied to his brother and said that he bullied him.

But I have never bullied him at all. Why don't my parents believe him?

In the end, grandma realized that she hadn't seen Su Jinyan for two days and asked what was going on.

When they found Su Jinyan, he was almost dying, with two lines of tears on his face, running a high fever, neither crying nor fussing, huddled in the corner of the cabinet, talking nonsense.

Grandma was so angry that she slapped Su Yunze on the spot. Tears of distress kept falling. Later, grandma stayed by Su Jinyan's side.

The cabinet used to be the place Su Jinyan was most afraid of. Su Jinyan knew this, and Su Yunze also knew it.

That's why he told him this to put psychological pressure on Su Jinyan.

Su Jinyan looked closely in the direction of the storage room. He had spent two desperate nights there. For two whole days, his world was all black.

After being disappointed again and again, Su Jinyan understood that he no longer expected the love of the Su family.

He always thought that as long as he was good enough and outstanding enough, they would love him again, but now he finally understands.