55

Su Jinyan thought about countless times when she met her parents.

Not only had he thought about it, he had also dreamed about it countless times. He dreamed that he was calling his parents, and then his mother held him in her arms, coaxing him gently and calling his name tenderly.

But every time he couldn't see the faces of his parents clearly. He raised his face to see, but he couldn't see the appearance of the person hugging him in front of him. But no matter how hard he tried, there was always a piece of smoke blocking his eyes. , just can't see their faces clearly.

He woke up in a hurry several times.

After waking up, Su Jinyan thought about it for a long time but couldn't figure out what her parents looked like in her dream.

Sometimes he wonders if he looks like his parents.

Now, Su Jinyan could finally feel herself being held by her mother, her warmth, and her mother's smell, which smelled very good. He could clearly see the appearance of his father and mother.

Su Jinyan: "Huo Yihan, can you lend me your arm?"

Huo Yihan put his right hand in front of Su Jinyan, and Su Jinyan squeezed it: "Does it hurt?"

Huo Yihan said with a "painful face": "It hurts."

Not a dream.

Su Jinyan: "Huo Yihan, I'm not dreaming." He really found his parents.

This look made Huo Yihan very distressed. He wanted to go up and hug his face, but he had no place to do it now.

She thought Ling Wei was hugging Su Jinyan tightly, crying with tears streaming down her face: "Yanyan, it's not a dream, it's not a dream, this is real."

From the moment she was born, she had not even held the baby for a few days before she lost it.

Such a small one, such a cute one.

Every time Ling Wei thought about it, her heart would twitch and the pain would be severe.

She often thinks about how her child has grown up and how she is doing, and she has even been mentally prepared countless times that her child may no longer be in this world, but Ling Wei doesn't want to admit it, and she will never admittedly.

Ling Wei finally understood why she felt inexplicably familiar when she saw Su Jinyan for the first time, and why she liked him so much. It turned out that this was the blood relationship between them.

The scene of family members recognizing each other is always touching. Ling Wei cried so hard that she couldn't breathe. She hugged Su Jinyan tightly and kept saying, Yanyan, you have suffered, Yanyan, mom and dad are sorry for you.

Mu Yulin beside him turned around silently and wiped away his tears.

At this moment, this forbearing man finally couldn't stand it any longer, and his heart became softer. He went over to hug his wife and son, and coaxed the crying and sad wife, saying that this was a good thing and she should stop crying.

Huo Yihan looked at Su Jinyan silently, surrounded by his parents. At this time, Su Jinyan only had his parents in his heart. He was not jealous.

Unexpectedly, Su Jinyan turned her head and glanced at him. Huo Yihan understood the meaning of his look, so he nodded slightly.

The three of them hugged each other for nearly ten minutes before Mu Yulin said: "Go home, go home, Yan Yan is home."

They have so much to say that they can't say anything at this time. Sometimes, silence is better than sound at this time.