9

In the next few games, Huo Yihan finally understood why Su Jinyan looked at him with an incomprehensible look when he said he was coming in a suit last night.

Indeed, who would dress so neatly when playing games with their children? This is not a business negotiation, but a parent-child activity.

No matter how powerful they are at work or how much status they have at work, at this time, in the kindergarten, they are just the parents of their children.

They have lost their serious image at work and should be warm and cozy with their families.

Now, Su Jinyan is playing the happy sticker game with two other parents.

The three people wore a thick rubber band and stood in a triangle. The parent's corresponding position was his or her child, and there was a certain distance between the child and the parent.

When the teacher blows the whistle, parents rush to their children and put the stickers on their children's faces. Whoever finishes putting the stickers first wins.

Of course, this game is also a time to compete in the strength of the parents. One person has to fight against two people. If the parent is stronger, he can pull the other two parents over.

Su Jinyan vowed to go up, but she didn't expect that his strength was really not as strong as the other two mothers.

In a hurry, he could only try his best to walk towards Huo Qianyu.

Step by step, he finally came over with difficulty. He quickly put stickers on Huo Qianyu's face, one and two.

Huo Qianyu shouted excitedly, "Auntie, come on" and wanted to reach out to pull Su Jinyan, but Su Jinyan quickly said: "Don't pull me, little fish."

He was afraid that when he was dragged away later, he would also drag Huo Qianyu away, which would be unsafe.

After only two posts were posted, the parent next to him used force and took Su Jinyan and the other parent to the other side.

It's like a tripod.

Su Jinyan's waist was already very thin, but the rope tied around her waist made it look even slender.

Su Jinyan was like a rabbit being grabbed from the back of the neck, struggling to kick her arms and legs forward. Unfortunately, her arms and legs were thin and she was not as strong as the other two parents.

Finally, he walked up to Huo Qianyu with difficulty again and put stickers on Huo Qianyu's face one by one.

Huo Qianyu clapped his hands: "Auntie, come on! Auntie, come on!"

The other two parents were also trying their best, and Su Jinyan was pulled back little by little. He shouted anxiously: "Ah ah ah Huo Yihan! Huo Yihan! Huo Yihan!"

Huo Yihan stood aside, and just as he was about to stretch out his hand, Su Jinyan was already dragged away, and Su Jinyan's last sticker clicked onto Huo Yihan's face.

Huo Qianyu laughed happily when he saw the sticker on his uncle's face.

Huo Yihan's handsome face is usually serious and rarely smiles, so the Huo Yihan with the sticker is in sharp contrast to his usual face. No wonder Huo Qianyu almost bursts into tears when he laughs.

This game took a lot of effort, and the result is no longer important. What is important is the process of the game that the children and parents enjoy.

Huo Qianyu was so happy that he put away all the stickers on his face.

"Uncle, you still have one on your face."