58

In the yard of Mu's house, the two adults looked like high school students secretly falling in love behind their parents' backs.

In the dimly lit yard, the breeze blew through, bringing bursts of floral fragrance.

Huo Yihan pressed Su Jinyan and kissed her over and over again. Su Jinyan's lips were a little numb from the kiss. After telling Huo Yihan, Huo Yihan reluctantly stopped.

Wipe off the water stains on Su Jinyan's lips as usual: "Yanyan, I miss you."

The voice was low and sexy, and the kiss had just ended. Su Jinyan's body was limp, and she could stand still while hugging Huo Yihan.

He raised his face and whispered, "I miss you too." His lips had turned rose color.

Huo Yihan: "Yan Yan, when are you going home?"

Su Jinyan stood on tiptoes and kissed Huo Yihan: "I'll go back in two days."

Huo Yihan pressed the back of his head and gave him another solid kiss: "Okay, I'll pick you up in two days."

Su Jinyan:......

Is this what you mean in two days?

The two hugged each other in the yard for a while, and Su Jinyan asked, "When will you go back?"

After missing her for nearly a month, Huo Yihan felt that no amount of hugging was enough: "Yanyan, don't drive me away, let me hug you for a while."

Su Jinyan pinched his face: "What are you thinking about? How could I drive you away? I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to my room to sit for a while?"

The two of them were sitting in the room. Huo Yihan looked at Su Jinyan's room.

The decoration is very warm, all decorated by Ling Wei herself.

The two of them sat facing each other on the bed, and Su Jinyan burst into laughter: "Do you feel like we are having sex now?"

Huo Yihan smiled evilly and pressed him to his chest: "Yanyan, this is the best look."

When the two were kissing and their breathing was messy, Huo Yihan stopped and looked at him: "Yan Yan, are our parents' rooms far from here?"

Su Jinyan: "Their room is downstairs."

Huo Yihan smiled slightly: "Yan Yan, is that okay?"

Su Jinyan's face felt hot. He missed Huo Yihan very much, but: "We don't have anything now."

After hearing this, Huo Yihan took his hand and put it into his trouser pocket, biting his ear: "Feel what this is."

A square packaging bag, the feel of plastic was extremely familiar to Su Jinyan.

Su Jinyan turned over, pressed Huo Yihan underneath, and "questioned him fiercely": "Why do you carry this with you? What do you want to do? Did you use it with others when I was not at home? Come and get it from me." !"

Huo Yihan turned over and pinched Su Jinyan's ears: "Little guy, I'm shaking you up."

Su Jinyan: "Then why are you wearing this?" Su Jinyan took it out of his trouser pocket and saw there were four of them!

Huo Yihan smiled: "I just thought it might be useful, so I brought it with me. Yan Yan, do you think I can use it?"

Huo Yihan buried his head and breathed on Su Jinyan's neck. Su Jinyan shuddered and said, "Yes, it should be okay, but you have to keep your voice down."

Although my parents are downstairs and the sound insulation effect is very good, it really looks like "**".

Huo Yihan hugged Su Jinyan from behind, holding a small packaging bag in one hand. He lowered his head and bit open the bag: "Yan Yan said the opposite, you are the one who should be quieter."