31

Two days ago, Su Jinyan heard that at twelve o'clock on New Year's Eve, there would be a grand fireworks show in the western suburbs of Nancheng, and you could also set off your own fireworks there.

This is very attractive to Su Jinyan.

In response to environmental protection measures in recent years, Nancheng city center has banned any fireworks. Gradually, the lively sound of firecrackers can no longer be heard on New Year's Eve. Especially when she lives alone, Su Jinyan feels that this time is too It's too quiet, and I feel even more lonely. I feel like "I feel twice as lonely during the holidays."

So when Su Jinyan saw the news, her heart skipped a beat and her eyes lit up.

Huo Yihan was beside him at the time and saw his reaction: "Do you want to see the fireworks?"

Su Jinyan hummed calmly: "It's okay." But in the early morning of the New Year, it was a bit too late, and there was no one to accompany him. Although Su Jinyan thought about it, she still said "It's okay."

Sometimes Su Jinyan always carefully hides her desire. She obviously likes her, but he says he doesn't like her. She obviously wants something, but he shows that he doesn't care.

But Huo Yihan had already seen that Su Jinyan really wanted to watch the fireworks.

"I don't have anything to do for a few days during the New Year." Huo Yihan had already hinted clearly.

But Su Jinyan didn't hear what he meant, or maybe he did, but he wasn't sure if it was what he meant.

Su Jinyan nodded: "That's good. You can spend more time with Xiao Yu'er."

Then there is no more.

At that time, Huo Yihan felt a little disappointed. Su Jinyan suppressed his emotions too much. He knew that if he didn't take the initiative, he would miss a lot.

So now Huo Yihan is taking Su Jinyan to see the fireworks he wants to see.

More than forty minutes later, the two arrived at their destination.

After getting out of the car, Su Jinyan's eyes lit up: "Isn't this the western suburbs?" This is where fireworks are set off, so Huo Yihan took him to watch the fireworks? How does he know what he wants to see?

Huo Yihan: "Yes, take my Yanyan to watch the fireworks."

Su Jinyan didn't know how happy she was at this moment. She felt that Huo Yihan was so amazing that he actually knew what she was thinking.

Huo Yihan knew that a place was an excellent viewing spot, so he led him along.

Su Jinyan and the others came to a hillside and sat down to wait. They had an unobstructed view in front of them and it was an excellent location.

There were already several couples sitting around them, as if they were in tune with each other. There was a distance between each pair so as not to disturb the other.

When the early morning bell rang on time, the fireworks were set off on time.

Then several couples around started kissing.

Su Jinyan's attention was focused on the sky. The colorful fireworks were reflected in his eyes, and the light on his face was shining brightly.

Su Jinyan should have been so dazzling.

Noticing that Huo Yihan had been looking at her, Su Jinyan turned around and said, "Are you looking at me? Watch the fireworks. The fireworks are beautiful."

Huo Yihan said seriously: "You are more beautiful than fireworks."

Su Jinyan:......

Why did Huo Yihan feel a little different from usual after feeling here.