33

Su Jinyan was stunned, how could he forget this?

He had been acting like he had forgotten what happened that day in front of Huo Yihan, but now he was talking nonsense.

He twisted his face and said, "I didn't remember."

Huo Yihan pulled his face back to look at him: "I don't remember, so why are you embarrassed?"

Su Jinyan said harshly: "Who is embarrassed?" He was embarrassed to look directly at Huo Yihan, and his eyes fell on the bridge of Huo Yihan's nose, thinking that his roots were very high and the bridge of his nose was very straight.

Huo Yihan was extremely lucky that his Yanyan had such a red mole on her ear, so he could easily know Su Jinyan's current mood.

"Yanyan, do you know that every time you are shy, your red mole will be extremely red, so red that it makes people want to bully you even more?"

Su Jinyan:......

Su Jinyan: "So you kissed me last time. You said you kissed me for 100,000 yuan. Does that mean that now I only owe you 890,000 yuan?" This liar, if he hadn't remembered it, Huo Yihan I won't mention it.

"No." Su Jinyan remembered again, "It should be 790,000. We went to Mu's house together."

Huo Yihan smiled: "Well, Yan Yan, do you want to pay it off all at once tonight?"

Su Jinyan tilted her head again: "No."

Huo Yihan looked at him like he could eat him in a minute, but he definitely didn't want to.

Huo Yihan pulled his face back again, kissed his ear gently, and discussed with him: "Yan Yan, three months is too long, so can we shorten the time a little bit more?"

The warm breath blew on Su Jinyan's ears, which was crisp and numb. Su Jinyan's heart trembled, but she persisted: "No."

Huo Yihan smiled and went back to the original question: "Then can I kiss you?"

Su Jinyan: ...You can kiss him if you want, and why did you ask him? Didn't he kiss me just now, and I didn't stop him.

In fact, when they kissed under the fireworks last time, he discovered that Huo Yihan was very good at loving relatives and the kiss was particularly comfortable. Su Jinyan also wanted Huo Yihan to kiss him.

But Su Jinyan couldn't tell Huo Yihan, for fear that Huo Yihan would kill him personally.

Su Jinyan said duplicity: "No."

Huo Yihan snorted: "Yanyan, sometimes, when couples say no, it actually means yes. We Yanyan are embarrassed, so saying no means we agree."

Su Jinyan admired Huo Yihan's understanding.

Very spot on.

Just when Huo Yihan was getting closer and closer to Su Jinyan and was about to kiss her, someone's cell phone suddenly rang.

Su Jinyan stood up to find the phone, but Huo Yihan wouldn't let him get up: "Yan Yan, we don't care."

Just as he was about to kiss her, the phone rang again. Su Jinyan covered Huo Yihan's mouth: "Huo Yihan, it's so late. No matter who is calling, there may be something wrong. Let's answer the phone first and kiss again later. It's not too late."

After hearing what he said, Huo Yihan had no choice but to get up and look for his mobile phone, thinking that if Meng Fang called, he would definitely deduct his bonus for a year.

Meng Fang, who was at home, suddenly sneezed a few more times and wondered if anything would happen again.

Next to her, Su Jinyan had already answered the phone. Huo Yihan glanced at it and saw that the caller ID was Peng Yuying.