23

After sharing the same bed with Su Jinyan for so long, they actually just slept peacefully every night.

Holding the sweet-smelling beauty Su Jinyan in his arms every night, Huo Yihan must have reacted, but he found that he was in Su Jinyan's heart. Su Jinyan seemed to only regard him as an elder or a brother, but not as a lover. ,spouse.

This made Huo Yihan a little depressed and distressed. This little rabbit was still unfamiliar with him. If he got a little closer, he was afraid that the rabbit would run away.

If they slept in separate rooms, Huo Yihan might be able to bear it, but they slept together every night, how could Huo Yihan bear it.

In addition, during the day, Su Jinyan kissed his finger and ran her soft tongue across his fingertip. It was hot and numb. Huo Yihan couldn't help but recall the feeling at that time all day long.

Besides, every time Su Jinyan fell asleep, he would be very heavy and would not wake up even if he fell off the bed. So he thought that if he kissed him secretly, Su Jinyan would not know about it, so Huo Yihan dared to be bold. Go kiss him.

Who would have thought that Su Jinyan would wake up suddenly.

A pair of eyes looked at Huo Yihan suspiciously, as if Huo Yihan had done something bad to him.

Huo Yihan thought about the last time he was drunk, Su Jinyan could avoid him for several days just by seeing the teeth marks on his lips. If he knew her true purpose this time, wouldn't she run away again?

Huo Yihan, who had always been calm and composed, had his head stuck for a moment, but he quickly reacted: "Um, you, there are mosquitoes on your face, let me blow them away for you."

Su Jinyan, who seemed to be awake but not awake, couldn't tell whether the words were true or false: "Ah, did you blow them away?" I don't know why he likes to attract mosquitoes.

Huo Yihan said in a low voice: "Blowed away."

Su Jinyan hummed drowsily: "Thank you." Then she turned over and continued to sleep.

After a while, Su Jinyan began to breathe evenly and long, and fell asleep again.

I was caught off guard when I woke up, and I was caught off guard when I fell asleep.

Huo Yihan's heart was pounding like a child who was caught doing bad things.

When Su Jinyan woke up the next day, he found that there was a faint taste of ice lemon in his mouth. He remembered that this was the taste of Huo Yihan's mouthwash.

Su Jinyan also went to see Huo Yihan's mouthwash. It was indeed ice lemon flavored. Did she use Huo Yihan's mouthwash yesterday?

Looking again, there seemed to be a red mark on her neck. Su Jinyan looked at the red mark in a daze. Was she really bitten by a mosquito?

-

Ever since Su Ziheng posted a post on Weibo that day and was ridiculed by netizens, and was scolded by Su Yunze when he returned home, he really listened to his brother's words, rejected all announcements, stayed at home, and waited for the matter to pass. Come out later.

After this incident, netizens became very interested in the movie directed by Zhou Yi, which also played a promotional role.

In addition, the male and female protagonists of that movie were veteran actors and actresses, so Su Jinyan also attracted more people's attention.

Because of Su Jinyan's outstanding acting skills and outstanding appearance in the audition footage released by Director Zhou, she attracted a lot of popularity from passers-by, making Su Jinyan unexpectedly popular.