27

"Okay, stuck." The director frowned in front of the monitor, "Teacher Peng, you are not in the right state right now. Are you tired? Let's take a break first and start shooting in an hour."

In the afternoon, it was obvious that Peng Yuying was a little distracted. In a simple scene, she failed several times. Either her eyes were wrong, she suddenly forgot her words, or she was not in the right state.

Peng Heying's acting skills are obvious to all, but I don't know why she was so absent-minded today. The director thought it was because of the high-intensity shooting for several days, which made Teacher Peng almost unable to stand it anymore, so he asked everyone to rest for an hour first. Let Teacher Peng find the status.

Peng Heying bowed to everyone and apologized, saying that she would get back to her best. Thank you for your hard work.

Peng Heying has a good personality and a good temper. Everyone likes her very much and they all say it's okay.

During the break, Peng Yuying came over and asked Su Jinyan: "Yan Yan, is that person Huo Yihan, Mr. Huo?"

Huo Yihan was standing there and smiled at him.

Su Jinyan suddenly remembered that during the filming, Peng Heying always seemed to be looking at one place, and that place was where Huo Yihan was staying.

Huo Yihan said he had nothing to do in the afternoon and was waiting here for him to finish work and return to the hotel.

So, Peng Heying is looking at Huo Yihan. Does she know Huo Yihan?

Su Jinyan nodded: "Yes, he is."

Peng Heying: "Thank you."

Then Su Jinyan watched Peng Yuying walk up to Huo Yihan. Huo Yihan looked at Su Jinyan doubtfully, as if asking him why he didn't come over. Su Jinyan quietly stuck out her tongue.

Then I don't know what Peng Heying said. Huo Yihan has always been expressionless, and then I don't know what Peng Heying said. Huo Yihan shook his head this time and said two words very seriously.

Su Jinyan saw from the shape of his mouth that the two words Huo Yihan said were "No."

Then he saw Peng Yuying leaving with a smile.

When she looked at Su Jinyan, she smiled apologetically at him.

Su Jinyan then wanted to ask Huo Yihan, curious about what they said.

Before he could ask, Huo Yihan took the initiative to tell him: "She wants to ask me to meet alone tonight."

Su Jinyan:...? ?

Could it be that Peng Heying likes Huo Yihan, but the way she looks at her doesn't look like him, and Sister Heying knows about his relationship with Huo Yihan.

Su Jinyan: "Have you known each other before?"

Huo Yihan: "I don't know him."

Su Jinyan said oh, then this should be the first time Huo Yihan and Peng Heying met. Why did Sister Heying want to ask out Huo Yihan? it's wired.

Seeing Su Jinyan's dumbfounded look, Huo Yihan couldn't help but smile: "Don't worry, I will never cheat."

Su Jinyan was startled, and then said, "Who told you this?"

Although he said so, Huo Yihan found that his ears were red again, cute, and wanted to pinch them.

Huo Yihan stayed here for two days and then left because there was still a little fish at home.

This was also the first time that he had been away from Xiao Yu'er for such a long time. Fortunately, Xiao Yu'er didn't cry or make trouble because he knew that his uncle was going to see his aunt.