52

We still don't know who this person is, but he is definitely not only doing this for Su Jinyan.

On Weibo, this person first posted a photo of Su Jinyan's extreme weight loss, and then said that it was caused by drug abuse, otherwise it would be impossible for a person to lose such weight in such a short period of time.

The Su Jinyan in the photo was taken during the filming of "Chasing the Light". She looks thin. Coupled with the deliberate processing of the lens, Su Jinyan looks particularly spiritless and decadent.

The photo of Su Jinyan wearing a white shirt when she was out in the industry was put together with the photo that this person posted now. There is a very obvious contrast.

Coupled with the incitement of those words, some netizens who did not know the truth of the matter believed it.

"Oh my god, is this person really Su Jinyan? Why has he become so smelly?"

"Fortunately, I quite like him and I'm looking forward to his movies, but who knew he was actually a drug addict!"

"No one who takes drugs can be forgiven. Su Jinyan, get out of the entertainment industry!"

"I also bought the movie "Man City", but now I have to refund the ticket! Resolutely boycott bad artists, and resolutely boycott "Man City"!"

Everyone hates artists who take drugs.

As soon as this hot search came out, not only Su Jinyan was affected, but "Man City" was also affected. Many netizens began to refund their tickets and clamored to boycott the movie.

Tomorrow is the road show of "Man City", and Su Jinyan is the second male lead. The movie will be officially released in a week.

Thanks to the blessings of Leung Tin-you and Peng Hunying, the pre-sale box office has so far exceeded 100 million yuan, and the film scheduling rate is as high as over 80%.

But now, an unknown person has suddenly revealed that "Su Jinyan lost weight due to drug abuse", which is a fatal blow to the movie.

When it was posted on Weibo, Su Jinyan's fans clarified below, saying that Su Jinyan was so thin because she lost weight for the role she was filming. Su Jinyan definitely did not do anything illegal.

But netizens simply didn't believe what the fans said. Even some fans who had just become fans of Su Jinyan believed it. Su Jinyan's old fans were so anxious that they almost cried. For so long, Su Jinyan has been driving in a low profile. Why? There is always someone framing Su Jinyan behind her back.

So fans responded to Huo Yihan one after another and told him that his wife had been bullied again. Mr. Huo came to vent his anger on his wife. They believed in Su Jinyan and Huo Yihan.

So when Huo Yihan logged into Weibo, he saw the messages from Su Jinyan's fans, asking him to vent his anger on his wife quickly.

Fans of Liang Tianyou and Peng Heying have been looking forward to this movie. They have been waiting for such a long time, but because of something like this happening to the second male lead, the movie cannot be released.

Fans of movie kings and movie queens are unwilling to do so.

They knew that people would be jealous if the pre-sales of a movie were so high, but why couldn't Su Jinyan be careful in her words and deeds and insisted on doing something illegal? They all said that Director Zhou Yi had misjudged the person.

Fans of the two families had nowhere to vent their anger, so they flooded Su Jinyan's Weibo account one after another.

Soon, the entries of #苏jinyansuspected of taking/drugs# and #苏jinyan Suddenly Slim# suddenly exploded!