34

Huo Yihan didn't realize what Su Jinyan said for a moment, so he asked him who Ouyang was without a clue. Su Jinyan handed him the phone to look at.

Then the two people saw Zhou Boyu revoking the message at the same time.

Now it seemed even more suspicious. Su Jinyan blinked and looked at Huo Yihan.

Huo Yihan was just about to explain when his cell phone rang.

It was only after Zhou Boyu sent it that he realized that he had sent it to the wrong place. Fortunately, he could still undo it. After the revocation, he still felt uneasy thinking about it, so he quickly sent a WeChat message to Huo Yihan, but he felt that typing was too slow, so he simply sent it. A piece of voice.

Under Su Jinyan's gaze, Huo Yihan clicked on the voice button.

Then the two heard Zhou Boyu's words.

"Lao Huo, Lao Huo, I'm really sorry. I accidentally sent a message to the group just now. I don't know if Yan Yan saw it, but she probably didn't. I have already canceled it. What is that? I just want to talk to you. You said, Ouyang is back, um, let's find a time to get together and give Ouyang a welcome."

"Oh, by the way, although you are my friend and we have a good relationship, I still have something to remind you. You are already married. You and Du Ouyang are things in the past. You can't be sorry to Yan Yan. If you dare to be sorry to him, I won't be the first to agree, well, what, I'm just curious, is Ouyang your Bai Yueguang? "

The two voices have been played.

Su Jinyan looked at Huo Yihan silently, and Huo Yihan cursed Zhou Boyu in his heart. Wasn't this a trap for himself? It was not easy for him to get closer to Su Jinyan.

Huo Yihan was afraid that he would run away and pinned the person on his lap: "Yan Yan, please don't be anxious and listen to my explanation first."

Su Jinyan broke away symbolically: "Oh." He wanted to hear Huo Yihan's explanation.

The full name of Ouyang mentioned by Zhou Boyu is Ouyang Jiu. When they were in college, they were in the same school and were friends. Huo Yihan admired Ouyang Jiu more than others.

But the two of them are just normal friends.

At that time, Huo Yihan felt that the two of them were more comfortable getting along together, so he asked Ouyang Jiu if he wanted to try it out together.

After Ouyang Jiu refused, he went abroad not long after.

From then until now, Ouyang Jiu returned to China.

Huo Yihan hugged Su Jinyan and rested his chin on his shoulder: "That's it."

Su Jinyan: "That's really it, is it gone?" He finished the explanation in just a few words. He thought there were so many ups and downs and lingering pathos. He thought the two of them had at least been together.

In Su Jinyan's heart, Huo Yihan's character trust value is quite high, and he believes in Huo Yihan's words.

Huo Yihan observed Su Jinyan's reaction. Fortunately, his Yanyan was not angry: "That's really it. We have never held hands or been together."

Huo Yihan had never been in love. At that time, he felt that it was easier for the two of them to be together, so he proposed to give it a try, but was rejected directly.

But after being rejected, Huo Yihan didn't feel anything at all.

Su Jinyan blurted out: "Then why are you so good at kissing?" If you can kiss someone until they feel dizzy, then someone who knows how to kiss must have kissed you countless times.