Chapter 1: PROLOGUE

🥀

In a room full of silence, could only hear the sound of the heart rate monitor. Soft wind was coming through the window making the whole room a little chilly. The sky was looking a dark bluish by the moon which was floating over the ocean of stars.

The moonlight was coming through the window, illuminating the dim room.

Taehyung was looking out the window, his dull eyes staring at the sky. Heavy bags were visible under those swollen-red-puffy eyes. Tired face, the once beautiful tan skin now looking pale. His Lips dry, rough, and slightly white which used to be a cherry red color. Taehyung was looking like shit.

The habit of licking his own lips long forgotten, his mind was blank. No, another thought was coming in his mind except one, his boyfriend.

Taehyung was sitting on a tool next to the hospital bed where his boyfriend, Jimin was laying on. His both hands were holding Jimin's small one securely.

Jimin was sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. Many cables and monitors were connected with his small body, showing his health condition. heavy dark circles were around his eyes, pale skin, dry lips, Jimin's once puffy cheeks weren't there anymore, he was only bones and skins now.

Pause, before we continue let's rewind the time from 4 years ago, shall we?

Taehyung and Jimin are boyfriends for almost 4 years now. Their story begins in the college days. No, their story wasn't the type of 'college famous bad boy falling for the innocent little bean.' Their story was rather normal.

Taehyung was a psychological student where Jimin was an art student. Jimin was a victim of bullying. In his high school days, he often gets bullied because of his weight, calling him names and all.

Jimin wasn't overweighted, he was just a cute little mochi. But those brainless bullies could never understand. After that Jimin started to dieting, skipping dinner and only eating salad and fruits. Even sometimes eating nothing at all.

He thought he could escape from the bullies when he'll leave Busan and Join the Seoul University. But no, he was wrong. The bullies in his college were more disturbing. When Jimin tries to eat at the college campus those bullies would come and snatched his food from him and throw it to the trashbin.

And one-day the intense bullying caught Taehyungs eyes. When Taehyung saw the bullies were tormenting Jimin at the campus. He walks towards them and stood for Jimin. And that moment at the first time Jimin felt safe. Cause no one ever stands for him.

Taehyung took him to the college rooftop and listened to all the bullying that happened with him. Taehyung comforted Jimin and said that he was perfect and very, very prettyTaehyung even gave him his burger which he was about to eat but thought Jimin needs it more than him.

And that moment for the first time, Jimin felt butterflies.

After that Taehyung and Jimin started to hang out together, Eating together at the campus, reading books at the library. Jimin would tell about how beautiful and important art is for our daily life and Taehyung would listen to him with such fondness in his eyes.

They become best friend's in such a short time.

And then one-day Taehyung suddenly asked Jimin out and when Jimin said yes he felt he was the happiest man in the world.

After only two months of dating they confessed their feelings to each other and one night in Taehyungs house rooftop in a mini date, he asked Jimin to be his boyfriend and of course, Jimin said 'yes'. Jimin swore that he had to hug Taehyung tightly so that Taehyung wouldn't fall from the rooftop because of the way he was squealing in happiness.