Chapter 37:

:

🔞SMUT WARNING🔞 DONT READ OR GO FREAKY IDC IDC 🤪

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Taehyung's lips felt like cotton candy.

The way Taehyung's full plumpy lips were running over Jungkook's thin yet plumpy ones feels just so perfect.

The younger's strawberry flavor chapstick felt so sweet to the older lad that he can't help but want more. He wants more than just kissing the younger. He wants to touch him, feel his skin under those soaked clothes. He wants to extrapolate every sensitive spot the younger has so that he can make a mental note in his head.

So that he can tease him and hear the younger's cute little whines and whimpers. He wants to bite and mark those sensitive spots so that he won't forget next time.

But most importantly, he wants to show the younger how much he loves him and how of an important role he plays in the older lad's life.

Taehyung sucked on Jungkook's bottom lip, taking it wholly into his mouth and sucking it slowly, taking his precious time to taste his little boy. Jungkook's dainty finger's curved through Taehyung's soaked shirt. He hummed into the kiss and moved his hips forward, sitting right over Taehyung's crotch area.

The other gasped at the action and his hands instantly flew back from Jungkook's waist to his hips, holding the younger back from moving forward.

Taehyung slightly bites on Jungkook's bottom lip for the action he did just now, as a warning. Jungkook gasped and unintentionally a faint moan escaped through his lips.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looks at Jungkook's closed one, lips still moving with Jungkook. His lower region twitching and slowly forming a tent because of the not-so-innocent sound the younger just made.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook deeper as he stares at the other's closed eyes, lost in pleasure. He trailed his fingers slowly under Jungkook's soaked shirt and slightly slide it up, feeling the other's smooth skin.

Jungkook squirm and clutch on Taehyung's shirt tightly from the nape area while his other hand was gripping on the older's tee from the chest area. He swayed his hips slightly forward at the faint touches of Taehyung's cold fingers over his warm skin.

Taehyung took a hold of Jungkook's exposed waist, feeling his tiny waist around his big hands. His thumb making circle patterns over Jungkook's soft, white snowy skin.

Jungkook tilted his head, trying to deepen the kiss. Taehyung's faint and teasing touches making him excited and desperate from inside. He wants to feel more touches from the older, he wants those pair of lips making contact with his sensitive skin and leave huge red marks that he can admire the next morning in front of the full mirror.

He wants to feel owned by Taehyung.

Jungkook moaned when Taehyung slowly yet teasingly slides his hand over his chest, under the shirt. He moaned when Taehyung slides his tongue inside his mouth and tangled it with his own.

He moans when the flavor of lemonade tea hits his taste buds from the older's tongue. Probably he had lemonade tea before coming here.

Jungkook tried to follow the older's actions too. He slides his own tongue into Taehyung's mouth too, forming a battle for dominance. Taehyung teasingly brushed his thumb over Jungkook's nipple and it was the deadline for him, to give up.

Jungkook's nipples are the most sensitive part of his body and Taehyung could tell from how the younger's whole body tensed, how he gripped on Taehyung's shoulder so hard that his nails were digging inside the older's flesh by just a simple touch of the pad of Taehyung's thumb making contact with his pink nipples. But Taehyung didn't care about the pain.