Chapter 45: EPILOGUE

It was yet again another evening. The sun was setting, birds were returning home. There was a gorgeous gradient of orange, red, and yellow complexion at the end of the horizon.

The inside of the apartment was calm and silent. Soft wind blowing the curtains rhythmically.  The white walls of the apartment were glowing with the golden light from the sunset.

It was beautiful.

If you were there, the only sound you could hear by standing in the living room is the sweet yet melodic sound of the piano playing in one of the rooms.

If you look left you could see the stairway, and right beneath the stairway, there is a closed room, the same golden light from the sunset coming out from the little space under the door.

And when you open the door, you'll get hit by the ear-melting beautiful sound of the piano.

There was sitting a guy in his mid-twenties, wearing a white see-through shirt and matching baggy pants. Everything in this room was white except for the piano. Even the guy wearing his casual comfy dress was head to toe white. That's why they were looking magnificent under the golden rays of the sun coming from the huge window.

The guy wasn't alone though, there was two more figure present in the room. Both sitting on each side of the guy playing the piano.

His eyes were closed as his curvy fingers danced over the black and white keys effortlessly. Pink cherry lips stretched into a small yet warm smile. Coconut bangs falling over his forehead, hiding his eyebrows from anyone's eyes.

After he slowly came to an end of whatever he was playing on the piano, the guy slowly opened his eyes and let his lips stretch even more into a beautiful bunny smile.

Because he knows what exactly the response is going to come from the two other figures that were sitting beside him.

"Papa! You always play this melody but never tell us why." A high-pitched voice came from beside the guy which caused him to look down to his side and sew his 6-year-old daughter holding a big frown on her face while crossing her arms over her chest with a big pout playing over her cute lips.

"Kookie, no tease." Now, Kookie a.k.a Jungkook's 4-year-old son said while randomly playing with some of the keys. He's just four so he really doesn't understand what the argument is about between his papa and his older sister. He just loves his sister so he made this comment to support her.

Jungkook internally chuckled at his two precious little angels.

He looks at his daughter who was still sulking with puffed-out cheeks. Jungkook cooed at his daughter's cuteness and left a peck over her chubby cheeks.

"Hyunie, you are not going to praise papa for his performance?" Jungkook asked his daughter with a fake upset tone as he perked up his bottom lip like a baby.

"It was good as always but Papa and Dada never tell us why they always play this music and listen to it every day." She complaints with the same pout displayed over her lips and her puffed-out cheeks never disappearing.

Jungkook chuckled softly before side hugging his upset daughter. "Because Papa's are getting old, you know? So they started to listen to old songs too." Jungkook teased her some even more knowing there's no way Hyun is going to buy his shit.

This girl is too clever and stubborn. Just like him.

And just like he expected, Hyun breaks through Jungkook's hug and stood over the tool she, Jungkook, and her brother are sitting on right now. She stands over the tool and placed her hands over her hips and glared at Jungkook.