Chapter 39:

The small bell chimed over the doorframe when someone pushed open the door.

Jungkook step into Sope's cafe & bar, the strong aroma of beans and caffeine hitting his nostril. "Hey, Hyung's!" Jungkook called the older couples who are standing behind the counter. He looks around and saw the cafe is pretty full.

"Hey, Jungkook. How are you?" Yoongi asked when his attention was on the younger male.

"I'm fine. Why?"

"No, heard about your little fight with Taehyung. Is everything alright though?" Yoongi asked in concern. He was confused at seeing the younger coming to work today and looking fine as always knowing he had a big fight with Taehyung yesterday.

"Well, if Taehyung already told me everything before, the fight wouldn't have happened in the first place. But yeah, everything is alright now. We, umm, sorted out." Jungkook said as he walks behind the counter too and wears his apron.

"I agree but the topic was too sensitive for him," Yoongi said while staring at Jungkook's back who was tying the laces of the apron.

"I know, and I also blame myself for my immature act. I should've listened to him first." Jungkook said with guilt lacing through his tone.

"But everything is okay between you two now, right?" Yoongi asked again to confirm that actually everything is alright between them.

"Yeah, don't worry. Everything is okay. We sort out everything." Jungkook reassured the two with a genuine smile. Yoongi and Hoseok smiled at the news too.

"Thanks to me." Seokjin's voice suddenly came from the doorstep. The three heads look towards him.

"If I wasn't there the two would've broken up by now," Seokjin said with a smug face as he walks towards the counter and set on one of the tools.

"Yeah, yeah, thanks to you," Jungkook mocks the older but there was a smile present on his lips. A thankful smile.

Jungkook moved in his spot uncomfortably when he saw Seokjin was gawking at him like a hawk. He looks to his behind and saw there wasn't anyone and looks forward at the older male again.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jungkook asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I see how you two sort out everything," Seokjin said with a smirk as he stops gawking at Jungkook and leaned backward. Jungkook was confused at first, Yoongi and Hoseok too but then Seokjin pointed at Jungkook's neck and that's when they knew what the older was talking about.

Jungkook gasped with a deep blush and covered his neck instantly. The Sope couple smirked and wiggle their brows.

"I was about to ask what happened to Jungkook's legs but now I know why he was limping," Hoseok said while smiling teasingly at the younger lad.

"Oh please, you guys are acting like you never had sex." Jungkook snapped at the older males with a red tomato face.

They all burst into laughter and teased the younger some even more.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

"You're becoming lazy, Hyung," Taehyung said as soon as he walks into the cafe which is now turned into a bar because it's past 10 PM right now. That's why he came here to pick up Jungkook because his shift is over at this time.