Chapter 9:

"I'm still curious about you always visiting that coffee shop. Are you used to stalk me?" Jungkook said with a boring look, looking outside the window. Taehyung, who was driving his car glanced at Jungkook with a raised eyebrow?

"Stalk? and me? Jungkook, seriously you should stop thinking so low of me. And the answer to your question is, No. I never stalked you. yeah, I admit you grabbed my attention every time I see you there literally smashing your keyboard and I may or may not watched you a few times but it's not really stalking right? and I loved that coffee shop, the coffee shop is kinda my type you know?" Taehyung defends himself. well, it was true though, he never stalked Jungkook. The boy just unintentionally grabbed his attention, you can't blame him.

"Yeah, right, the coffee shop is totally your type. An old man like you always likes old things." Jungkook scoffed at the older who slowly stopped his car at the red signal and turns towards him.

"Did you just called me old?" Taehyung asked in disbelief, pointing at himself with a frown.

"Wow, seems like you need a hearing aid machine now, Grandpa," Jungkook said with a roll of his eyes. He wasn't teasing the older he was just being rude, every time he speaks to the older either with an eye-roll or arrogantly. And of course, Taehyung noticed. Isn't it obvious? He wasn't dumb to not notice how the younger talk with him like he was annoying to him and the last thing he wants to see but the older doesn't mind. As long as he could help him and make his life at least a little batter, it's enough for him.

"Hey, I'm not that old." Taehyung defends himself with a pout and sad puppy eyes.

"How old are you?" Jungkook said while eyeing the older up and down.

"You can't call someone old without knowing their age you know," Taehyung said while shaking his head with a sigh and starts the car again since the signal turns green now.

"You always wore baggy clothes or plain button-up with formal pants, totally a Grandpa," Jungkook said in a bratty manner.

"Well, I don't always wear plain button-up and formal pants, they're my work clothes and baggy clothes- wait, how do you know I wear baggy clothes? I mean, we met only twice, and if I remember correctly I never wore any baggy clothes in front of you at least." Taehyung asked while glancing at Jungkook with a raised eyebrow.

"I-I...umm.. actually, I may or may not noticed you in that coffee shop," Jungkook admitted and looks away immediately, a blush tinted on his cheeks.

"Oh~ so you noticed me but acted like you don't remember me." Taehyung teases the boy who turns redder in embarrassment.

"I-I didn't act shit, I just didn't notice you that well to remember you- Just tell me your age, Gosh." The younger grumbled in frustration and embarrassment which made the older laugh out loud.

"Okay, okay, I'm 24," Taehyung said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, You're old," Jungkook replied smugly with a small smirk.

"How old are you?" Taehyung asked the younger though he has a guess how old he can be.

"20..."

"Okay, so, You're in your early 20s, I'm in my early 20s too, how am I old then? I'm just four years older than you." Taehyung said with a shrug and a look of 'isn't it obvious'.