Chapter 33:

Jungkook set in the living room while dressing 'prettily' as his Taehyungie said him to.

The television playing a good k-drama but Jungkook seems to not enjoy it. His mind collided with the thoughts of why the older told him to dress prettily?

It's currently almost 4 in the late afternoon. Jungkook sitting over the couch. His one leg was placed over the other one's thigh. He was wearing a black pant which fits his thighs perfectly but is loose from the bottom. A black top along with a loose black tie tied around his neck like a choker.

His long jet black hair slightly curled and falling over the side of his eyes.

He sits there over the long couch patiently as he waits for his Taehyungie to come and fetch him before he could fall asleep.

Jungkook was already dozing off as he waits. Suddenly he flinched and his hooded eyes flung open when he heard the doorbell. He shuts off the TV and jumped up from the long couch.

He ran towards the front door and flung open the door. And as expected, Taehyung was standing there in his previous outfit that he wore this morning. The green lissom floral shirt with a pair of brown trousers.

Taehyung eyes Jungkook with amazed eyes. His lips playing a soft smile as he admires the younger who was looking too pretty to be real.

Taehyung stretched out his hand. A sign that tells the younger to place his own hand on top of the older's slightly big one. Jungkook understood and placed his palm over Taehyung's hand who wrapped his slender fingers around Jungkook's hand delicately and yanked him closer.

Jungkook gasped, his palms hitting against Taehyung's chest at the older's sudden action.

"You're looking so gorgeous, love," Taehyung uttered in a soft yet deep voice as he admires the younger's feature with love-filled eyes. His other hand trailing up and gently brushing the few strands from Jungkook's eyes.

"Thank you, but you made me wait," Jungkook said with a pout. Cheeks puffed out. Hands crossed over his chest. Taehyung chuckled gradually while his eyes still admiring the younger.

He seems to can't take his eyes off of the ridiculously gorgeous boy in front of him.

"I'm so sorry, love. But it's not solely my fault. I was too busy setting up the surprises I have for you." Taehyung explained in his defense. Jungkook's eyes shot up in surprise.

"Surprise?!" Jungkook let out excitedly. Taehyung chuckled adoringly as he brushed the pad of his thumb against Jungkook's porcelain skin.

"You greedy bunny. Yeah, I have some surprises for you. Some special surprises." Taehyung muttered as he pulls away from Jungkook a little and closed the front door, locking it behind.

"Special surprise?" Jungkook asked in confusion but a giddy smile was playing over his lips. Taehyung wrapped his hand around Jungkook's waist and started to walk side by side to the elevator.

"Yeah, it's our date, love." Jungkook snapped his head up to look at Taehyung with wide eyes. A big smile present on his face as he wrapped his own hand around Taehyung's torso.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

Taehyung pulled off his car in front of a cafe. He turns off the engine and hopped out of the car. He walks around the other side of the car and opened the passenger door for Jungkook.