Chapter 40:

4 Months Later

"Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung called out while literally having a battle with his tie. He was working on his tie for a whole ten minutes but still, couldn't fix it.

"What happened? I was preparing our breakfast— Ah, here we go again." Jungkook came into their shared bedroom as he complained about why his boyfriend interrupted him in the middle of preparing breakfast but he let out a groan and rolled his eyes when he saw a messy Taehyung looking at him with a frown and a tie loosely hanging around his neck.

Jungkook shook his head and walks towards his sulking boyfriend and started to fix his tie "you are such a big baby, when are you going to learn how to fix your own tie?" Jungkook mumbled under his breath, his eyes focused on the tie as his fingers were doing their job.

Taehyung was fondly looking down at his cute baby, a silly smile plastering over his face.

Jungkook fixed the tie within a minute and was about to leave but Taehyung pulled him back by his waist "Tae—" he was cut off by Taehyung, who suddenly smashed their lips together.

Taehyung tightened his grip around Jungkook's small waist and kissed him deeply. Jungkook placed his hand over Taehyung's clothed chest and kissed back. The kiss lasted for two minutes before they pulled back.

"Thank you, love." Taehyung thanked the younger with a fond smile. "When I have you, I don't need to learn how to fix my tie."

Jungkook blushed deeply, he slightly shoved Taehyung away and rolled his eyes but there was a shy smile present over his lips.

"By the way, where are you going? It's your off day." Jungkook asked with a questionable look.

"Umm, to buy a ticket," Taehyung answered, a little awkwardly as he turns around and started to fix his hair.

"Ticket? Why? Are we going somewhere?" Jungkook let out one after one. Confusion lacing through his face.

"Not we, only me," Taehyung answered shortly.

"Is it your training again?" Jungkook asked because Taehyung sometimes had to go to another region for his training to be a better psychiatric.

"Uh, no. I'm actually going to Busan." Taehyung said and finally turns to Jungkook.

"B-Busan?" Jungkook choked out his hometown name confusedly. Surprised by why Taehyung wants to suddenly visit Busan? "Why Busan?"

"Well, it's Jimin's 1rst death anniversary two days. So I need to be there and also I have to return the remaining belongings I have of him along with the death certificate." Jungkook's eyebrows flew up in realization.

Right, it's Jimin's death anniversary.

"But why can't I go?" Jungkook asked as he took a few steps towards Taehyung with a frown.

"You– You want to go?" Taehyung asked in surprise. Jungkook nodded with a shrug. "Of course, what makes you think I won't?" Jungkook said, questioning the older.

"I mean, I thought you won't be really happy to see me going to my ex's death anniversary, and also you have some trauma back in Busan that can trigger you?" Taehyung said authentically. He was struggling to talk too. He seems nervous for some reason.