Chapter 38

The golden rays of the sun shone brightly, breaking through the white thin layer of curtains, and falls over the two figures that are sleeping peacefully over the fluffy bed.

Jungkook's eyes flutter open and the first thing he was met with is a tan chest. He carefully looks up and saw the older sleeping peacefully. Jungkook smiled and rubbed his cheek against the older's chest like a kitten would do if they don't get attention from their owner.

Then, Jungkook realized something. He looks down and saw he was butt naked. The older too. And they both are cuddled under the soft blanket. Memories from last night started to rush back into his mind like a rollercoaster.

Jungkook blushed when scenarios from last night started to play in his mind like a broken CD. How things turn from misunderstanding to a heated argument to them making love and the older making him special in every way possible.

Jungkook looks up at the older again and admired his sleeping face. He was looking so cute and calm while sleeping. Not that he doesn't look calm when he's awake. Jungkook always has been known Taehyung as a calm personality. Even in arguments, he tries his best to stay calm and talk maturely.

But waking up in the morning and the first thing he got to see is the older sleeping in a pout is not what he's something used to but he'll get eventually.

Jungkook was practically squeezed against Taehyung's. The older's arms wrapped around his tiny waist protectively. But still, Jungkook managed to raise his one arm and softly caress Taehyung's cheek with the pad of his fingertips.

Jungkook smiled to himself, his cheek still flushed pink. He restrained his hand back to himself when Taehyung stirred in his sleep. Jungkook scrunched his nose and chuckled silently. He then glanced at Taehyung's tan chest and lightly placed his lips against it, leaving a cute peck.

He then took Taehyung's arm that is wrapped around his waist and carefully unwrapped it, trying not to wake the older up cause it will be a hella awkward moment for him. Jungkook successfully unwrapped Taehyung's arm from his waist and was about to leave the bed but the older started to move in his spot.

Jungkook froze on his spot as he watches Taehyung moving in his sleep. The older made some grunting and groaning noises before he turns around and hugs a pillow and goes back to sleep again.

Jungkook sighed in relief but then his blush darkened when he saw the scratches over the olders back. The scratches weren't looking painful since Taehyung was so gentle with him but few of the marks were still visible.

He slowly slides down from the bed and collected his boxers from the ground. He wore it and didn't bother to find something else to wear as he ran to the washroom.

Jungkook steps into the washroom and stood in front of the mirror. He smiled shyly and bites his lower lips at seeing the trail of Hickey's starts from his neck to his chest. Before Jungkook's mind could flood with the erotic scenarios from last night, he brushed them off and took the toothpaste and toothbrush to brush his teeth.

After Jungkook was done brushing his teeth, he filled the tub and took a nice bath with bath bombs and such. He woke up pretty early today so he can take some extra time to bathe before Taehyung wakes up.

After Jungkook was done bathing, he dried his body and slide himself into a white see-through shirt and grey sweat pants. He has college so he doesn't want to tempt the older by wearing too revealing clothes.