Chapter 44:

It's been a few months now since Taehyung and Jungkook visited Busan and Daegu.

And today is Jungkook's graduation day.

The whole campus is filled with students wearing black aprons and graduation caps. They all seem happy and fooling around with each other. Well, this is the moment every student has dreamed of and worked hard for. So, of course, they are happy because finally, they are escaping from the hell hole aka college.

Taehyung smiled and waved his hand towards Jungkook who looks behind his shoulder to check up on his boyfriend. Jungkook is currently sitting with Yugyeom and waiting for his turn to get his certificate while Taehyung is sitting along with the other guardians. But he's not alone, Seokjin and Namjoon were also with him.

Jungkook showed his bunny smile and waved back at Taehyung cutely before looking forward.

"Can't believe it's been already a year since you and Jungkook became a couple," Seokjin's voice came from beside Taehyung. Namjoon, who is sitting next to Seokjin avert his eyes from the students that are getting their certificates and looks at Taehyung.

Taehyung pursed his lips and the corner of his mouth tilt upward in a small smile. His eyes not leaving the back of Jungkook's head who's laughing and joking around with his best friend, Yugyeom.

"I can't believe either. It feels like just yesterday when I saw him literally making holes on his laptop with his fingers in that coffee shop." Taehyung said, his chest vibrates up with a deep chuckle as he was telling the coffee shop part.

"So what's the plan for your first anniversary?" Seokjin asked. 

Taehyung glanced at Seokjin for a second before looking forward again. "What else? Taking him to a nice date and. . ." Taehyung trailed off as the corner of his mouth tilt upward into a smirk.

"Okay, no need to answer. I already understood." A chuckle rumble inside Taehyung's chest at Seokjin's words.

Their attention was snatched back to the stage when Jungkook's name was mentioned through the microphone. Jungkook turns around and looks at Taehyung with sparkling eyes and a slightly nervous smile playing over his lips. Taehyung showed him a reassuring smile and raised a thumbs up for good luck.

Jungkook turn around and stood up from his chair and made his way towards the stage. He climbed up through the stairs and bowed to the principal. His principal patted his back and handed him the certificate which Jungkook accepted with a bright smile present on his face.

Taehyung smiled proudly from his position and clapped for his lover. Jungkook climbed off the stage and directly ran to Taehyung. Taehyung also stood up and left the area surrounded by chairs to an open spot and immediately got tackled by an overly excited Jungkook who literally Jumped over him and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung laughed and wrapped his arms around the younger's body and hugged back.

Jungkook looks up at Taehyung with his infamous bunny smile, eyes shining so brightly "I did it." He let out the three words with pride.

"And I'm proud of you," Taehyung said. Jungkook giggled, his excitement never fading away as he softly presses his lips with Taehyung and left a long yet sweet peck.

Namjoon and Jin look at each other and smiled. Finally, everything is going great in their lives without any problems or distress.