Chapter 22:

"Yah! Jungkook! Why the fuck did you bring me here?" Yugyeom complained to the boy with a glare.

They were currently in Sope's Cafe & Bar right now. Jungkook was cleaning the glasses where Yugyeom was sitting on the counter.

"Because I wanted to show the oldy that I don't need him to babysit me," Jungkook grumbled out, his eyes narrowed and hands working on cleaning the glasses.

Yugyeom furrowed his eyebrow at hearing that. "Why are you mad at him?"

Jungkook glanced at Yugyeom before turning his attention to the glasses again. "Didn't you saw how he insulted me, in front of everyone?"

"Seriously? You're mad at him because of this?" Yugyeom let out as he broke into a fit of laughter. "Oh, come on, Jungkook. He was a teacher at that time, of course, he would scold you if you use bad words. And he also scolded Mark too, Don't be a dramatic bitch." Yugyeom slapped the others arm who only threw a deadly glare at him.

"I wouldn't care or react like this because he scolded me if only I-" Jungkook stop in his mid-sentence and shook his head with a sigh.

"If only you what?" Yugyeom questioned with a raised brow.

"If only I wouldn't like him." Jungkook let out in a small voice as he placed the glasses in a line. Yugyeom raised his both eyebrows in surprise.

"I don't know okay? Ever since I started to like him, whenever he talks a little stern with me it hurts me." Jungkooks lips formed in a little pout as he talks out his reason while looking down. "And not to mention he always treat me like I'm just a fucking responsibility to him."

"So you're that kind of moody bitch who cries for their boyfriend's attention and has mood swings in every 5 minutes?" Yugyeom teased the boy with a smirk. Jungkook snapped his head up, looking beyond offended while glaring at the boy.

"Get the fuck out from here!!" Yugyeom breaks into laughter at the boy's reaction. But then suddenly his phone started to ring.

He excused himself from Jungkook to take the call and the said boy replied with a nod.

After a few seconds, Yugyeom came back with an energetic and delighted mood. "Yo, Jungoo! BamBam is coming here too!" He said excitedly as he jumps up down on his spot.

Jungkook scoffs at the boy, "He's your boyfriend for Jesus's sake."

"And?" Yugyeom trailed off with a questionable look as he eyes the boy with a raised eyebrow.

"You're acting like he's still your crush yet to propose."

Yugyeom rolled his eyes and scoffed back at the younger. "You're just jealous you're still single." This time, Jungkook is the one who was sulking and glaring at the boy.

It was evening time, the sun was slowly setting and the cafe was not that crowded. Some were drinking coffee while enjoying the soft music playing in the background, some working on their laptop, probably students. Then they heard the bell of the doorstep softly ringing. Jungkook peeks from Yugyeom's shoulder and saw Taehyung walking inside.