Chapter 27:

Taehyung harshly parked his car in front of the university, the tire made a loud screech sound. And without even turning off the engine, he pushed opened the door and straight ran into the university.

SeokJin, who was in the passenger seat, did the rest of the work (turning off the car engine and closing the opened driver seat door Taehyung left open) and made his way into the uni as well.

As soon as Taehyung step into the uni building, he was met with Namjoon. "Where were you when this happened?" Taehyung said while taking big long steps towards the class Jungkook is in. Jin was soon by Namjoon's side as both husbands followed the fuming male.

"I was in class," Namjoon answered.

"Fuck!" Taehyung groaned in anger.

There was a crowd of students in the hallways. They all stare at the fuming male who they knew as their 'special guest' when Taehyung took their class once.

Taehyung finally was in front of the class where Jungkook is. "Joonie, I'm scared for, Tae," Seokjin said to his husband with worried eyes.

"Why?" Namjoon asked in confusion.

"His trauma Joon!"

When Taehyung entered the class, everyone cleared the path for him automatically. Taehyung froze on his spot, his breath hitched and his heart burning at the scene in front of him.

Jungkook was laying at one of the desks and was breathing heavily while crying. Yugyeom was rubbing Jungkook's cold palms to warm him up, looking worried as hell.

Taehyung rushed to the younger and cupped his cheeks, "J-Jungkook, kook, I'm here. I'm here, baby. Don't be scared." Taehyung said reassuringly. His tone soft and calm and his fingers caressing the younger's cheeks delicately.

Jungkook burst into tears when his eyes land on Taehyung's face. His breathing still heavy. "T-Tae, Tae-Taehyung- Tae..." Jungkook now only could do is call the olders name and cry. He was feeling a little better right now, he's feeling warm and safe seeing the older is now by his side. But his situation was still worse.

"Calm down, I'm here, I'm here now. Try to take breathes for me, baby. You can do it, right? You do it for me." Taehyung tried to comfort the younger to at least help with his breathing. He ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair and softly caresses his forehead.

"C-Can't... H-hurts..." Jungkook let out between his sobbing as he was choking on his words.

"It's okay. It's totally okay, baby. Relax, hmm?" Taehyung was about to turn in the other direction but Jungkook held on to his sleeves tightly. "I'm not going anywhere, baby bun. Don't worry, I'm here with you." Taehyung assured the younger who relaxes a bit.

Taehyung turns away slightly from Jungkook and glared at the students. "Who did this?" He said in a low deep tone. His eyes pierced and his eyebrows furrowed in anger.

When nobody answered Taehyung got more pissed than he already is. "Who did this?!" He snapped at the students and teacher.

"He did," Namjoon said as he dragged Mark to the edge of the classroom door, knowing Jungkook's situation will worsen if he sees the guy.