Chapter 7:

"I need a job"

Jin looks at the younger in confusion. Taehyung came to his office by saying that he has something important to discuss with but he didn't expect him to ask for a job.

"Job? Why you need a job? Are you fade up with your psychiatrist's career so soon?" Jin said, his eyebrows were knitted together. He was a little worried too by why the younger needs a job all of a sudden.

"Not for me, for... someone," Taehyung said a little nervously, fidgeting his fingers under the table cause he knows damn well his hyung won't let him without questioning about the whole situation.

No, he can't say Jin is nosy, cause he is not. It's the olders way of showing care for the younger. Taehyung and Jin knows each other from the college days. Taehyung was a freshman when Jin was in his senior year. Jin always treats Taehyung like his younger brother from day one when he finds out Taehyung lives alone in the Seoul city. Taehyung was a ball of sunshine back in the college days, everyone easily fell in love with him and so was Jin and Taehyung was grateful that he met someone as caring like Jin as his hyung. And that's why Jin couldn't take it that the once happy Taehyung become so quite.

Taehyung was so childish and was a total dork back then but now Jin can't help but get amazed by how his little Taehyungie changed so fast. He is not only become quite but also mature, manly, serious, and Jin can't help but blame himself for all of this. Only if he could save Jimin this wouldn't happen.

"And who's that, someone?" Jin said eyeing the boy in front of him suspiciously. In those years Jin has learned about the younger so well that he can say when he is nervous or when he is lying. And he can totally say that the younger is nervous right now. But why?

"Someone I know, come on Jin hyung, you're a doctor, not in FBI, stop investigate me like that." Taehyung said, a little irritated by his hyungs 'overprotectiveness'.

"Well sorry, but I can't give someone a job like that? Without knowing about them. If he or she did something wrong what about my reputation? So I need to investigate their background before taking any step" Jin said as a matter of fact but deep down he wants to know about that 'someone' Taehyung wants to help so much.

"Hyung, I know the person, don't you believe me? How could you think that I'm willing to help someone who has bad intentions and could harm your reputation?" Taehyung said in disbelief and was looking a little hurt that his hyung is mistrusting him.

"Taehyung-ah, of course, I believe in you. It's just- fine, if you trust that person then I trust him too." Jin said with a sigh of defeat. He just can't say 'no' to his dongsaeng.

Taehyung smiled lightly to his hyung as if saying 'thank you', "So, do you have any job?" Taehyung asked hopefully.

"Hmm, I can give him a job to our pharmacy-"

"No, hyung. Not pharmacy, it's umm... Can you find something suitable for a college student?" Taehyung asked, licking his lips out of habit and also because he was nervous.

Taehyung knows oh so well that he could be a complicated person to others, but he's like an open book to seokjin.

"College student? As long as I know you don't have anyone close or friends with who's a college student." Seokjin said in confusion.