Chapter 19:

Sope's Cafe & Bar, 5:00 pm KST: 

"Here's your coffee. I specially made this for you with extra milk, extra sugar, extra coffee, and extra water." Jungkook said with a 'sweet' smile as he placed the coffee in front of the male.

"Why, thank you?" Seokjin let out suspiciously at the odd behavior of the boy in front of him and took a sip of his coffee but soon flinched and nearly spill the coffee at how hot it was.

"And extra warm too." Jungkook added with that same annoyingly 'sweet' smile of his, his chin resting over his palm.

"Taehyung didn't lie when he said you are a brat," Seokjin grumbled with a glare while checking if he spilled any coffee over his clean, white shirt. When he made sure there wasn't any stain, he sighed in relief.

"He talks behind my back?!" Jungkook almost shouted with a scowl and a mad expression.

"He said in a good way. Why people these days jump on the negativity without even thinking twice?" Seokjin hissed with a disturbing look.

"Tell me, how does it feel to think always narrow? Because it's your job right? to think narrow." Seokjin sounds like he's actually questioning the younger when his voice was filled with pure sarcasm.

Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Shut up you old man!"

"Don't you dare- don't you dare call me that again," Jin warned the younger with a deadly glare, his eyes literally burning the younger on his spot.

"Jeez, come your choco chips. I call Taehyung old all the time but you don't see him bitching about it." Jungkook said sassily which Jin responds with a scoff.

"Because I'm not fucking Taehyung who is too whipped for your bratty ass," Jin said causing Jungkook to get confused at what he said. But before he could ask something, Jin started his ranting again.

"I swear to winking Jesus, what is this? You call it coffee? it's thinner than water but only smells like thick milk, disgustingly bitter taste but super sweet at the same time! Who hired you for this job?!" Seokjin shouted at the younger with a mad expression while boring wholes into his face.

"I literally got this job in front of you. And... I did this purposely," Jungkook said with a scowl on his face, his brows creased together.

"Why?" Asked Seokjin confusedly.

"Because you always- always glued to him..." Jungkook looks away after saying it. His lips forming into a pout.

Seokjin tilted his head to the side while giving the younger confused looks. "Glued to who?" He asked.

"...Taehyung," Jungkook said above a whisper. still not looking at Seokjin in the eyes.

Seokjin cocked an eyebrow at hearing his answer. What's going on? Is he perhaps jealous? But why?

"So what if I glued to him?" Seokjin said with a raised eyebrow while eying Jungkook like a hawk. Trying to push the youngers button.

"Go find another man! Why him?! I know he is handsome but still! He sees you as a big brother! He's like your Lil brother! Have some shame!" Jungkook said one after another without any pause while staring dead into the older's eyes. Now it's clear as water that the brunette is indeed jealous means, Taehyung has good news.

Poor Taehyung thinks he can't cross the boundary of their friendship because Jungkook would misunderstand or will not return his feelings.

"And you two are 'Just friends'." Seokjin deadpanned with a shrug.

Jungkook looks offended.

You see, Jungkook doesn't know that Seokjin is married, And his husband is his grammar professor, Mr. Kim. So, Seokjin thought why not play with him a little? Make the boy all riled up and irritated to see how jealous he can get for Taehyung.