Chapter 14:

Sope's cafe & bar, 10:30 pm:

"Here's your tequila and here's your whisky." Jungkook was at the counter. Giving and taking orders from customers.

It's his job when the cafe turns into a bar, a bartender.

He always comes here right after his college and starts to do his shift and leaves at 10 or 11 pm if there's some extra work.

Yeah, the bar is opened till 2-3 am but he can't work that long. He needs his rest for god sake. After Jungkooks shift ends, the rest is Hoseok's work.

Jungkook was pretty busy at giving and taking orders. It was 9:30 means, his shift is going to end soon.

"One rum." A customer said as he leans over the counter.

Jungkook looks at the man and nods, not noticing the guy's lips tilting upwards in a smirk.

Jungkook turn around and started to make his order when the guy was shamelessly eyeing his ass.

Jungkook turns around and saw the guy was eyeing him up and down in a not so good way. He thought the guy was drunk as fuck that's why he's acting like this.

He's seen freaks like him on a daily basis and he knows exactly how to deal with them.

"Here's your rum." Jungkook placed his order on the counter and started to mind his business but the guy doesn't seem like he's going to get his order and get the fuck out of here.

"What's your name, cutie?" The guy asked with the still sickening smirk playing over his lips.

"Seems like you already know. Cutie it is then because I know I'm cute." Jungkook said with his usually cocky self making the guy smirk even more.

"Ah, a feisty one huh?" The guy bites his lips and leans forward more.

"Yeah, and if you don't shut the fuck up this feisty can use his fist too, you know what I mean?" Jungkook said, his tone flat and filled with boredom. He didn't even look at the guy, he was just casually making another drink for the customers.

"Haha, nice joke. But let's get into the real business, let's meet up after your shift, yeah?" Jungkook looked up at the guy who has a smug look on his face.

"Why? You're a businessman or what?" He asked with an raised eyebrow.

He isn't dumb. He knows what exactly the guy wants but he thought why not play with him?

Two can play the game the right?

"Okay, your jokes are not funny anymore. You know what I mean, so stop playing hard to get." The guy said a little irritated and impatient and also getting a little bit aggressive.

Jungkook turns serious too and stares at the guy with a glare.