Chapter 16:

"Jungkook, get down!"

"No~."

Taehyung facepalmed for the nth time. He looks around and immediately felt embarrassed when he saw people were staring at them weirdly. 

why? flashback time.

30 minutes before:

"Let's go there." Instead of answering his question, Jungkook pointed to somewhere with a big bunny smile.

Taehyung looks at the direction Jungkook was pointing at and widened his eyes.

"What the hell? NO!"

"YES."

Taehyung frowned his eyebrows at the younger who giggled at his reaction. Jungkook placed both of his thumbs over Taehyung's eyebrows and tried to fix his frown but pouted when Taehyung leaned backward.

"What happened to you today?" Taehyung said with confusion flashing through his face.

Now it was Jungkook who was frowning. "What do you mean? I just wanted to go there." Jungkook said while pointing in the direction again.

"Jungkook, you can't go there. Especially this late." Taehyung denied again and turn around from there.

"Why~" He whined in annoyance because the older isn't agreeing with him no matter what.

"Because it's a soju bar, Jungkook," Taehyung said and already started to walk away from there.

Taehyung stopped when he didn't hear the youngers whining as he expected. So he looks behind him and gives a 'are you kidding me' look when he saw the younger was sitting on the road while sulking.

"Jungkook! Don't be a brat. Get up or else you'll get hurt." Taehyung scolded the sulking bunny and stretched out his hand for him to take.

"No! Promise me you'll take me there or else I will sit here all night." Jungkook shouted at him and looked away with a 'hmph'.

Taehyung placed his hands over his hips and sighed heavily. It seems like the younger is very stubborn and he wouldn't listen to him until Taehyung obeys him.

"Jungkook, what are you going to do in a soju bar? Don't tell me you want to get drunk because I won't allow it."  Taehyung said looking down at the sulking boy.

Jungkook looks up at the older with a pout, his eyes turning glassy, "I just wanted to eat. I didn't eat anything after a long exhausting day and now I'm so hungry but you wouldn't even let me eat." Jungkook cried out with a shaking voice. His lips quivering and eyes glimmering with tears.

Taehyung felt bad after hearing the younger. His feature turns soft and he looks down at the younger with sad eyes.

"Oh my God, no Jungkook, what are you talking about? I'll never want you to starve," Taehyung said as he crouched down in front of the younger.

"You should've told me first that you're hungry, Kook. I wouldn't deny then. But why soju bar?" Taehyung said softly and caressed the youngers soft cheeks.

"Because they made the best food," Jungkook said with a sniffle. Taehyung sighed and ruffled the youngers hair.

"Okay, if you like their food, then we'll go. Now don't cry, please." Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkooks hand. Taehyung stood up and made Jungkook stand up on his feet too and then he started making his way to the soju bar with the younger beside him.