Chapter 34:

"He's not there? Promise?"

The soft sound of the car engine remains along with Jungkook's sweet voice as he stares forward towards his university gate nervously.

"Love, I told you, I took care of him. He's restricted from this college and I filed a case against him. If he tries to come near you again police will take care of him." Taehyung said in a reassuring voice as he cupped Jungkook's hand with his big yet slender one. A sign that tells the younger everything is fine and he's always there for the younger lad.

"I know, but— I'm still scared." Jungkook let out in a very sluggish tone. It was almost inaudible.

"Love, look at me," Taehyung said and put his index finger under Jungkook's chin and turned his head towards him. "Your friend is there, Namjoon Hyung is there. No need to be scared, okay? I believe in you." Taehyung placed his palm over Jungkook's cheek and lean forward to kiss his forehead after saying it.

Jungkook's eyes flutter close and a soft sigh escaped through his lips when his boyfriend's soft lips touch his forehead. The sweet yet muscling scent of the older hitting his nostrils and engulfing his body in a warm hug.

Taehyung's scent is enough to remind him of home.

Jungkook's curvy fingers automatically tangled Taehyung's shirt from the chest area when the older lean backward from him. Only his scent flooding around his body.

Taehyung looks down at him and smiled warmly. "But if you still feel uncomfortable, you can always skip class and come to my office if you want. How about it, precious?"

Taehyung offered the younger as he softly pushed some strands of Jungkook's jet black hair behind his ear.

Jungkook didn't respond, nor he showed any sign that he agrees with the older. Because right now his body is craving the other's touch and warmth. So he did what he thinks is more affecting than Taehyung's word, in his opinion of course.

He pulled Taehyung closer to him by his collar and smashed their lips together.

Taehyung was taken aback for a few seconds but he kissed back anyway. Taehyung tilted his head to the side for better access and placed his hand over Jungkook jaw.

For Jungkook, his fingers were clutching on Taehyung's collar tightly as he kissed the love of his life also his safe place and comfort zone.

The kiss wasn't rushed. It was soft and much needed. Like Jungkook was searching for comfort and stimulus through the kiss. He slowly let go of Taehyung's collar and wrapped his arms around the older's neck. Pulling Taehyung's body close to him as much as possible.

Taehyung didn't mind the desperateness of the younger. He knows Jungkook needed this and he's more than glad to give all the love and affection Jungkook craves for.

Their lips moved in sync as they kiss each other like the world around them vanished in thin air. Taehyung sucking the younger's bottom lip when Jungkook doing the same with Tae's upper lip. And then they switch, now Taehyung kissing Jungkook's upper lip where Jungkook moved to Taehyung's bottom one.

Now that we think about it, kissing is kinda weird but we all are here for the pleasure, so anyways.

After the little date– where they had their first kiss –the two seem not to restrain themselves from coming after each other lips. They went on their special date yesterday and had their first kiss also yesterday but this kiss that they are having in the car right now is definitely not their second kiss.