Chapter 43:

"Yeah, I'm in Busan. Yeah, Jungkook is with me too. Wait really? I don't think he's ready for it. Okay, okay, I'll manage. See you."

That's the first thing Jungkook heard after he wakes up from his slumber. It's currently 7 in the morning and the sun is literally blinding his eyes from the balcony right across his bed.

The golden light falling over his naked body covered with hickeys and love Bites. His lower part was safe from the eye of a certain person with the blanket.

"Who you were talking to? You sound like you're going to sell me to someone." Jungkook said, his eyes half-opened. He was still heavy from sleep.

Taehyung didn't even pay attention to what Jungkook said because he knows the younger always talk stupid and childish that he got pretty used to it now.

"I was talking with my mom and she said she wants to meet with you," Taehyung said as he walks into the bedroom from the balcony. On the other hand, Jungkook's eyes flew open when he fully processed what the older said.

"W-Wait, really?! Like today? Oh my God, I'm not ready!" Jungkook said in a full-on panic. Taehyung chuckled and threw his phone on the edge of the bed.

"I knew you're gonna say something like this, you're not ready or mentally prepared but she said feel free to come because my mom is really not a person who judges as long as her son, I am happy," Taehyung said with a soft smile as he brushed a few strands from out of Jungkook's eyesight.

"And that's queen behavior there," Jungkook said as he snapped his fingers sassily and batted his lashes like he was some drag queen.

Taehyung stares at Jungkook for some moment weirdly before speaking. "You should take a break from stan Twitter. You're acting like them."

Jungkook gasped and placed his palm over his heart like he was offended by it. "There's nothing wrong with me. You're just an uncultured grandpa swine."

Taehyung shook his head and chuckled. He went to cup the younger's face but Jungkook purposefully falls backward but that didn't stop Taehyung as he hovered over him.

"Get up, you sleepyhead," Taehyung whispered against the younger's ear and then started to leave butterfly kisses all over his fluffy cheeks. Jungkook giggled and shoved Taehyung's face away from him.

"Don't, it tickles." The younger said.

Taehyung smiled too and lean forward to give a peck on his lips but Jungkook yet again shoves the older's face away from him. "Don't kiss me, Morning breath," Jungkook said while looking in the other direction from Taehyung.

"Oh come on, I literally ate your ass last night. Your morning breath couldn't be nastier than it." Taehyung said between a slight chuckle making Jungkook blush but frown at the same time.

"Go away, don't be homophobic." Jungkook again playfully tried to shove Taehyung away from him but the latter caught his wrists this time and pinned both of them next to his head.

Jungkook was trapped in every way possible right now and had to give up. Taehyung finally captured the other's delicious lips with his own without the other literally slapping his face away. Jungkook kissed back because though he was playing 'hard to get' a few seconds ago, he's a hoe for the older's kisses, so anyway.

After a good two minutes of making out on the messy sheets and under the golden rays of the sun, they both pulled away, satisfied.

"And you know, our lips skin and our bootyhole skin are the same?" Taehyung suddenly said out of the blue. Well, partially it wasn't 'out of the blue' because they did were talking about ass eating and morning breath literally two minutes ago.