Chapter 3:

Why does he act like this? What was bothering him? Taehyung wants to know. So, he decided to talk to him, and he'll talk to him today...

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Taehyung walks towards the counter to order something for him and for the boy.

Taehyung noticed that the boy never order anything. Every time he saw the boy, he'd been just busy with his laptop or zoning out or stared at the sky like his all surroundings just disappeared. Like there's only him and no one else.

So, Taehyung grabbed a tea and a coffee. He walks towards the boy who was zoning out while looking at the sky.

Taehyung stopped in front of his table but the boy didn't notice his presence so he cleared his throat which successfully grabs the boy's attention and he looks up at Taehyung with big doe eyes, he tilted his head in confusion and Taehyungs sworn his breath hitched for a second by how beautiful the boy in front of him was.

"Yes?" The boy asked when Taehyung wasn't saying anything, he was busying admiring the boy's adorable face.

Taehyung averted his gaze from the boy and cleared his throat, he looks at the boy again and placed the coffee cup in front of the confused boy. "Can I sit here?" Taehyung said softly with a warm smile on his face.

Jungkook bites his inner cheeks and slowly nods his head. Taehyung gave him his boxy smile and sits down.

He still held the warm smile, he doesn't want to scare the poor boy. Taehyung has always heard from people that he has an intimidating face, so he doesn't want to scare the poor boy by his looks.

He gently shoved the coffee towards the boy who at first looks at the coffee and then to him in more confusion. Taehyung chuckled at the boy's reaction "This is for you, as a thank you to let me sit here" he said in his most soft voice, giving him a friendly vibe. Cause Taehyung knows people like the boy needs to be handle with care and he was already a stranger to the boy so he needs to be more careful.

Taehyung saw the hesitant look in the boy's face so he took the coffee and an empty glass which was placed on the table. He poured a little amount of coffee in the glass and drinks it.

"Ignore my expression, I just don't like coffee. That's why..." He paused and showed his teacup to the boy "..tea for me. And I just drink the coffee to prove to you that the coffee is harmless and it's just a normal coffee. You can drink it now" Taehyung said and gently shoved the coffee towards the boy again. The boy was looking still a little hesitant but accepted it because hey, it's free and he needs some coffee to gain some energy.

By the boys behavior, Taehyung could tell that the boy has serious trust issues. A tough challenge for him, hmm.

"So, I don't know if you ever noticed me but I come here every day for the last one week. When I first entered the place I instantly fell in love with it because this place is totally my type," Taehyung said with an excited face and laughed to himself. But it seems like the boy wasn't interested in his ted talk because he was again zoning out while looking out the window.