Chapter 29:

8 months ago

Dirty dishes, rotten foods, uncleaned
kitchen.

The kitchen was a full mess. The sink is filled with unwashed plates and mugs. The counter has rotten foods laying over it along with the other accessories here and there.

The living room was a mess as well. But it was a different kind of a mess. Pieces of glass were spattered all over the floor of the living room. Broken pictures of two males laying over the floor with some blood drops over it.

Broken vases, the pillows of the couch falling over the floor. The glass of the coffee table was broken as well. When I tell you it was a mess.

Now if we move on from the living room and the kitchen all we have left is the bedroom. A bedroom where thousands of memories lies.

The bedroom was a. . . mess, as well. The closet was wide open and the clothes were all splattered over the floor. The mirror is broken, pillows are torn apart and the pieces of cotton are splattered over the bed.

Empty glasses of drinks rolling over the floor carelessly. The curtains are closed, ceasing any kind of sunshine to enter the darkroom.

A man was laying over the piles of sheets and torn pillows, face first. His one hand hanging from the bed, a huge cut over his palm. There are blood drops on the white tiled floor, right under his injured hand.

But the blood is dried by now because his hand got injured last night and it's morning now.

Maybe he got his hand injured because of the mess we just saw in the living room?

Taehyung raised his head when his phone again ringed for the God knows how many times.

His hair is a mess, lips dried and chapped. Eye begs are visible around his eyes. Face tired, drained, and pale. Eyes red and swollen by all the crying he did last night.

He still was crying. It's like his tears weren't stopping and he wasn't even trying to stop them. His sheets are damped by his tears, leaving a grey stain behind over the white substance.

His eyelashes were wet and heavy. Eyes red because of the heavy alcohol. Taehyung raised his body from the bed and sit at the edge of the bed. He is wearing a white tee with a pair of grey sweats.

Taehyung ignored the ring from his phone as he stares at space. Not even a minute passed his lips started to quiver again, his heart started to feel heavy as thick tears started to roll down from Taehyung's eyes as he began to cry again.

His eyes were burning and hurting from how much he has cried through the whole month.

It's been already a month since Jimin has passed away but Taehyung wasn't still over it. It's also been a month since Taehyung didn't show up outside, didn't see the light, the birds, the people, the vehicles.

Nothing.

He locked himself into his apartment. Spending his day 24/7hr crying and eating sometimes when he feels like it. Or just spends his whole day finishing bottles of drinks and then pass out crying, because his body can't take it anymore and then again waking up hours later.

The ringing of his phone stopped and the screen flashed with the missed calls notification.

167 missed calls and 458 messages. All from his hyungs through the whole month.

They tried to meet with Taehyung but the other never opened the door or just sends them back home. Taehyung knows his hyungs are worried for him but he can't help it. He doesn't want anyone by his side now. He doesn't want to talk with anyone, he doesn't want to see anyone.