Chapter 31:

A week passed since the incident happened and Jungkook was now perfectly fine.

He's happy. He's happy to be with Taehyung.

They live in the same room. They share the same bed. They cuddle together. They had movie nights. Minie indoor dates.

But what is left is their first kiss which still yet to happen.

And Taehyung is also happy. He got a dorky, bratty company with himself after all.

Taehyung and Jungkook have been spending a lot of time together. Taehyung took a week break from his work to watch over Jungkook and help him through his recovery.

But nothing sensual happen between them. They just cuddle and laugh with themselves with the younger telling stupid jokes.

Jungkook has been also changed a lot these days. He has become clingy and more demanding. More demanding means more bratty.

He would ask for something and if Taehyung says no, he would start his emotional drama. And his first and most powerful weapon is,

His Big. Doe. Eyes.

He would show his doe galaxy-filled eyes to Taehyung to get whatever he wants and who the hell Taehyung is to say no?

But the younger can be a pain in the ass sometimes. . .

"Tae~ please come."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"Ugh, don't show me those eyes. Not working on me."

"Say sike right now."

"What?"

Jungkook whined and glutched on Taehyung's side even more who was wearing his watch in front of the mirror.

"Please, Tae. Let's go. I swear you need it." Jungkook insisted again as he looks up at the older with his pretty doe eyes.

"Why do you want me to buy new clothes?" Taehyung asked, still not looking at Jungkook, or else he's afraid he'll be summoned by the other's puppy eyes.

"Because I want to change your closet," Jungkook answered with a pout.

"And what's wrong with my closet?"

"EVERYTHING!" Taehyung flinched and scoot his head away from the younger but a chuckle left through his lips.

Taehyung finally looks at the younger. A small smile on his face as he admires Jungkook with love-filled eyes.

Oh, he is so in love.

"May I know the reason?" Taehyung asked softly as he tucked a few strands behind Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook nodded, his fingers slowly playing with the buttons of Taehyung's shirt with a pout on his lips. "Remember when you told me the reason why you always wear bland and boring clothes because you're lonely and the colors of your life are gone?" Jungkook mumbled out the words slowly. Not meeting Taehyung's gaze, too focused on the olders shirt buttons.