Chapter 30:

"Careful," Taehyung said, his one hand wrapped around Jungkook's waist and the other one holding the younger's hand as he was guiding the younger inside his apartment.

"Tae, my legs are not broken. I can walk perfectly fine." Jungkook said through a chuckle as the older was treating him like he can't walk.

"Still, you just got released from the hospital and Jin Hyung also said you have to be on bed rest for a week," Taehyung said and proceeds to guide the younger inside the apartment.

Jungkook stares at the older with soft eyes and lets him guide himself without further insisting.

"W-Wait, where are we going?" Jungkook said in confusion when they passed by Jungkook's room.

"In my room," Taehyung answered casually.

"But. . . I think I should rest in mine?" Jungkook trailed off as he stares at Taehyung with hesitancy flashing through his face.

"No, you're resting in mine." Taehyung answers casually again. When they reach the stairs way, Taehyung thought it would be tough to guide Jungkook to climb the stairs so he carries the younger bridal style.

The younger has gotten a little heavy but he can bear with that.

Jungkook gasped and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck to prevent himself from falling. He bows his head shyly as the older makes his way to the stairs.

"But, why your room though?" Jungkook asked shyly. A blush covering his face.

"You said you love me right?" Taehyung asked out of the blue. Jungkook pouted in confusion but nodded his head with a small 'yeah.'

"And I love you. So, I think you shouldn't have any problem sharing the same bedroom." Taehyung said logically. Jungkook blushed hard and hides his burning face into the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Or do you have any problem with that?" Taehyung asked to make sure.

"No," Jungkook answered in a small voice, still hiding his face into Taehyung's neck.

After Taehyung reached his room, he softly placed Jungkook over the mattress and went to open the balcony door and let some fresh air in.

Jungkook looks around with a smile. He actually loves Taehyung's room. Like it has this big open balcony with white see-through curtains. A closet, two nightstands beside each side of the bed, a dresser with a full mirror, a bookshelf adjust with the wall next to the balcony with some small plants hanging next to it.

But what Jungkook didn't like how bland the room and also the full apartment is. It was all grey shade, not a single wall has color on them.

"Someone's in a good mood," Taehyung said when he saw the younger was smiling to himself. He walks back to Jungkook's side and bends down to check his temperature.

"I like your room." Jungkook blurted out truthfully.

"Hmm? I'm glad you like it." Taehyung answered mindlessly and removed his palm from Jungkook's forehead.

"Wait, here. I'm going downstairs and will back with your soup." Taehyung said with a gentle smile as he looks down at Jungkook adoringly.