Chapter 17:

Jungkook woke up with an annoying headache.

He tried to open his eyes, his eyes fighting with the daylight which was coming down from the window.

He looks around to see his surrounding. For a moment he didn't recognize where he was but then slowly his mind started to process everything.

He was in his bedroom.

"What time is it?" He mumbled to himself groggily.

Jungkook looks at his nightstand and widens his eyes when he read the red neon lights saying it was already 12:40 pm.

He made an annoyed noise and tried to remember what the hell just happened.

He remembers how he convinced the older to go with him in that soju bar by showing his acting skills and crocodile tears, telling him he 'just' wanted to eat. And poor Taehyung felt so guilty he couldn't resist.

And then he remembers how he sneakily ordered a soju in front of the older who failed to catch him.

He's such a genius.

And then he remembers how he made a scene there and made fun of the manager and later they were both kicked out.

And that's it.

The other things are just blurry to him. But what happened later? How did he get here? On his bed? How did the older manage to take him here?

He furrowed his eyebrows and stared at space. Trying to remember the memories from last night. His face is overly fluffy from sleeping too long.

Jungkook groaned when he couldn't remember anything so he just decided to make his way to the bathroom and clean himself.

But he was still trying to remember with every step he was taking.

Jungkook went in front of the mirror which was attached to the sink. He looked at himself through the mirror and made a disgusted face.

He took his toothbrush and wet it, then he applied toothpaste and then again wet it with the paste.

He tried to remember again as he brushed his teeth.

They got kicked out. Then... What happened?

Come on, damn it. Remember what the heck just happened next. He widens his eyes when he slowly started to remember.

Taehyung scolded him after they got kicked out and then he... Puked?

"Ewww..." Jungkook said with a disgusting look and then he remembers Taehyung scolded him for puking too.

"Rude, grumpy, grandpa." He grumbled and spit the toothpaste and started to brush again.

Then he dragged him to the bus stop and they waited for a bus. Then what happened?

"Ugh! Remember you dumb shit." He shouted at the reflection of his in the mirror in annoyance.

He turns on the water and cleaned his mouth. Then he makes his way to the shower to take a nice, warm shower.