Chapter 4:

[ J u n g k o o k ]

"Please sir, I really need this job. Just give me a chance, please."

After the little talk with Taehyung, Jungkook got a message that the job he applied for wants to talk with him and that's why he rushed out of the restaurant in a hurry. So, here he was now standing in front of a restaurant begging for the job.

"Kid, I've told you there's no room left for a new stuff." The man, owner of the restaurant said.

"Please sir, I promise I'll do my best. I'll not let you down." Jungkook desperately begs for the job but the man just sighed in irrational.

"Look, kid, I'm not rich enough to give jobs to whoever I see. You're young and need of a job and I felt bad for rejecting you that's why I called you here to talk to you face to face. If I could I'd give you the job." The man said, actually feeling bad for the poor boy but the man has nothing to do with it.

Jungkook looks down, tears forming in his eyes slowly.

The man sighed and went back to the restaurant before saying a 'Wish you a nice day'.

Jungkook stood there hopelessly. People were passing by him but there was no one to help him. Everyone is busy with their own life, no one cares what's going on in your life. No one cares if you are on the verge of dying. They can only spare you a pitying look before they walk away.

This is how the world works, people are already dealing with their own problems, their own desires. Some are running after money, some are running after their dreams, some are running after love. They are too busy with themselves to care about anyone else.

After a moment of silently sobbing, he walks away from in front of the restaurant with a heavy heart. It was sunset right now which turns the sky into a purple, pink, orange, and light blue of gradient color.

The sky was looking so pretty and full of colors that Jungkook wished if he could borrow some in his life.

Jungkook walks down the street, he was feeling dizzy. His mind was fogging by the questions coming through like a mantra. What is he going to do now? Without any extra jobs, he can't pay for his tuition, he can't pay for the apartment he is staying in. Is he going to be homeless? Is he not going to study anymore? The thought of not continuing his study brought new tears in his eyes.

The thought scares Jungkook, the thought of being homeless and not continuing his study scares him. The thought of living alone forever scares him. Was he not good enough? What did he do in his life to deserve this?

He had given up at the thought of someone coming in his life and love him, to support him. Who is going to love a homeless and hopeless person like him? Pathetic. Everyone is disgusted by him. He was never wanted by anyone, everyone just wants to get rid of him.

In his life, he only gets betrayed. After doing so much for those ungrateful people he was the one who got hurt in the end.

After some moments of walking, he stops in front of a building, the building he's staying right now. The area he's living in was rather cheap and the building was looking like an abandoned building. The walls of the building have cracks on it here and there, the paint was barely there anymore.

He walks into the building and climbs the stairs to the third floor. He walks into his apartment. The apartment has only a living room, a bedroom, and a small kitchen.

The living room has only a pair of a couch which is slightly ripped here and there, a small coffee table, and a dining table with four chairs. The floor was looking so dirty and the walls paints were fading away.