Chapter 41:

The Uber stopped with a screeching sound in front of the gate of the graveyard. Jungkook was the one who gets off of the car first. He looks up at the long gate of the graveyard. Expression unreadable.

Thousands of dead leaves were splatter over the ground. The gate was made with metal rods and it was huge. The walls are pretty old too. Well, a graveyard is a graveyard after all.

Taehyung got of the car too and shut the door behind. The Uber will stay here since they booked it for the whole day. Well, at least until they decide to go back to their hotel.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung when the older stood next to him but Taehyung's eyes were on the graveyard. His face screaming that he's nervous. So Jungkook went forward and tangled his fingers with Taehyung's and held his hands tightly.

Taehyung looks down at their tangled hands and then at Jungkook. The younger showed him a sweet smile and that's all Taehyung needs to tilt his lips upward and smile too.

Taehyung knitted his brows when Jungkook suddenly widens his eyes cutely and his lips formed into an 'o' shape. Jungkook turns around and opened the car door with his free hand and slightly bends down to take the flowers that he bought for Jimin. He is doing everything with his one hand because he doesn't want to let go of Taehyung's hand.

"I almost forgot it. Come on, we can go now." Jungkook said after taking the flowers and holding them close to his chest. It warms Taehyung's heart at seeing how much care Jungkook hold for his lost lover. He even asked Taehyung what was Jimin's favorite flowers before buying them.

A bouquet of sunflowers and white roses.

A/nI couldn't help. this combination is too pretty and the fact that sunflowers and white roses are actually Jimin's favorite flowers.]

Taehyung went forward and surprised Jungkook with a tight hug. Arms wrapped around the younger's shoulders tightly and face buried into his neck.

"You're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for you know that?" Taehyung mumbled against the younger's neck. His breath fanning against Jungkook's pale skin.

A bright bunny smile breaks through Jungkook's lips, the corner of his eyes crinkles. "Yeah, yeah, now let go of me. You almost crushed Jiminie's flowers."  Jungkook said jokingly. Taehyung pulled away and showed the younger a small smile before taking his hand and they both started to make their way inside the graveyard.

They both walk through the path of the graveyard. Dead leaves crunching and crushing under their heavy steps. Taehyung slowed down his pace when he saw Jimin's grave slowly coming into a view.

Jungkook didn't stop. He kept walking towards the grave. There was a stone with Jimin's name over it. 1995 - 2020 written under his name. Then Jungkook's eyes fell on the picture frame of Jimin that is placed against the stone. Many dead and dry flowers were placed over the grave.

In that picture, Jimin was smiling so brightly that caused his eyes to disappear.

Jungkook took a deep breath and walks closer to the grave. Taehyung remained standing a few steps behind Jungkook.

Jungkook slowly went down on his one knee. He looks at Jimin's picture and slowly stretched out his hand to pick it. He brushed the dirt away from the glass and stare down at the picture for some moment before looking over his shoulder where Taehyung is standing.

"Jimin Hyung is really pretty," Jungkook said softly. A warm smile present on his lips. Taehyung didn't say anything, he just stares at Jimin's grave blankly.