Chapter 8:

Ding Dong.

"Coming!"

Ding Dong.

"Jesus just- wait, I'm coming!"

Jungkook shouted while jogging towards the front door. He was still in his pajamas (because he just woke up), messy hair and sleepy eyes. When he reached the front door he let out a frustrated sigh. 

'who just came early in the morning? God, not the landlord, please.' Jungkook thought in his mind and grabbed the doorknob with shaky hands but he made an annoying sound as the person behind the door keep smashing the calling bell and he flung the door open.

Jungkook rolled his eyes seeing the person in front of him but he can't deny the fact that he was relieved and was kinda, kinda happy by seeing the person who was not the landlord. But of course, to sustain his cold persona he didn't show it visibly.

"Hi!" Taehyung beamed showing his boxy smile which caused the younger to roll his eyes even more. God, he hates how amusing this man is. 

"you weren't joking when you said you'll be burg into my place whenever you want," Jungkook said with an annoyed look and crossed his arms over his chest. His face was blank as always.

"First of all, I didn't say or nor I burg into your place, and second, good morning to you too," Taehyung said and smiled at the boy.

'is he can't understand insults or he's just shameless? he's a little weird too, well who am I kidding all weirds and psychos are psychologists anyway.' Jungkook thought while eyeing the man in front of him.

"Well, what are doing here early in the morning?" Jungkook questioned, not bothering to ask the man inside.

"I'm here to ask you out," Taehyung said casually.

"Excuse me?!" Jungkook almost yelled out, he was sleepy a moment ago but not anymore.

"What? Ask you out for a breakfast treat as the start of our friendship." Taehyung said nonchalantly while tilting his head to the side.

Jungkook cheeks and the tip of his ears turn red and he looks away, "Y-You could've just said it directly instead of making it so complicated." Jungkook said trying to sound cool but was panicking internally.

"Huh? What did I make complicated?" Taehyung said looking like a lost puppy?

"Nothing! And I promised you I'm going to visit the cafe, no need to come and drag me there. Have some trust in me so that I can trust you too, I'm not going to vanish again, geez. And I don't visit that cafe in the morning I always give visit it in the evening. So, see you on the eve, bye!" Jungkook almost let out everything in one breath out of frustration and embarrassment and was about to shut the door.

"No! Wait! Jungkook." Taehyung said in a panic and grabbed the door handle to prevent the younger from closing the door on his face.

"What do you want now?" Jungkook whined out in annoyance.

"Hey, just let me finish and hear me out first," Taehyung said and the boy let out a grown.

When Jungkook wasn't saying anything and just standing there while looking away, Taehyung took this as a yes that the younger wants to hear him now.