Chapter 25:

Jungkook woke up the next morning.

He looks around for a few seconds, trying to remember where is he or what happened to him. He just woke up after he fainted last night, so his brain was functioning slowly.

His vision was slightly blurry and the place was seeming unfamiliar to him. After a minute or two, he finally started to remember everything.

He's in his room.

Memories from last night started to flood inside his mind. His face turns red and his heart started to beat fastly.

He just- accidentally -confessed to Taehyung last night.

Now, how the heck Jungkook will gonna show his face to Taehyung? What is Taehyung thinking right now about the confession? Is Taehyung going to reject him?

God, it'll be so embarrassing and awkward between the two of them if Taehyung rejects him. Jungkook swear to God if Taehyung rejects him he'll gonna move out and-

"Ugh!" Jungkook groaned and clutched his hair tightly. The thought of leaving Taehyung fears him.

He fell hard for the older.

Jungkook swang his legs out of the bed. He wore his slippers and stood up from the bed. Swaying right to left because of tiredness and still slightly heavy head, he makes his way into the bathroom.

Jungkook sleepily looks at himself in the mirror but widens his eyes when he realizes he's not in his previous outfit from the last night instead, he's in his nightwear.

Did Taehyung-

Jungkook blushed hard and clutched the side of the cold sink tightly. He looks down and saw he was on his iron man onesie. Jungkook touched his face with his palms and felt how warm they became.

He turns on the sink and splashed some water on his burning skin. He looks at himself in the mirror and he was looking like a tomato.

Jungkook shook his head and moved on to do his morning routine and take a warm shower to relax himself. After Jungkook was done with showering, he put on an oversized hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans.

He then gathered some important books he needs for today's class and a notebook and then shoved them into his backpack. Jungkook then slung the backpack over his shoulder and made his way towards the bedroom door.

He paused in front of the bedroom door and took a deep breath. His heart picking up its pace. Jungkook gave a shake of his head like he was saying he can't hide in this bedroom for forever now can he? So he grabbed the doorknob and twisted it open.

Jungkook peeks outside. When he saw the living room was quiet and empty, he swung the door open and dashed out of the bedroom and to the front door. But before he could put on his boots, a voice stopped him.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung said from the kitchen. Jungkook turns around and saw Taehyung was on his usual plain white shirt and slacks but he was wearing a black apron and a whisk in his hand because he is making breakfast.

Ah, why does he likes the view in front of him a little too much than he should?

But then the realization hits him at how he exposed himself last night in front of the older. Jungkook instantly looks down, cheeks becoming warm again. He bet they're red as a tomato by now.