Chapter 12:

Seoul City Hospital, 3:00 pm:

"Sir, let me deliver the file for you." Sophie, his assistant said. She was standing by the door when Taehyung was gathering some papers.

"Sophie, you told me you're sick and told you to take a day off then why are you still here?" Taehyung said and looks at her with knitted eyebrows.

"I know you told me to take a day off but it'll be so much pressure on you, sir." Sophie said and looks down while fidgeting with her fingers.

"It's okay I can handle it, go home and take rest," Taehyung assured her with a smile.

"But sir-"

"Who's your boss?" Taehyung said a little sternly while placing his hands on his hips. Sophie chuckled at him because she knows this man can't be hard on anyone, he's a total sweetheart with everyone. 

"Thank you, sir. I'll be taking my leave now," Sophie said while bowing and then left the cabin.

After she left, Taehyung let out a heavy sigh. She was right it will be a lot of pressure on him today but he can't be selfish, as a good boss and person he had to think about the people work for him too. He can bear it for one day.

He sighed for the nth time and then grabbed the file after gathering all the papers in it and left his cabin.

Taehyung walks through the hallways of the hospital with the file in his hand. Suddenly he saw some people are surrounded by in front of the ICU cabin and someone's screaming could be heard.

'Why are people surrounding like this?' He thought and walk to the crowd to scold the ward boys to let them made such a crowd like this.

"What is happening here? Why is everyone gathering here like this? This is a hospital, not a shopping mall. What are you looking at getting back to your work! And to the other people please kindly clear the path and go back to your business, Thank you." Taehyung said sternly to the nurses and the people who were gathering together.

The ward boys and the people dashed out of there after the scolding and the nurses blushed and walk away being flustered because the most handsome doctor just scolded them, their day can't get any better.

Taehyung watches until they clear the path and turn to the direction which was the reason for the crowd. When he saw the scene in front of him he froze on his spot, his body becoming numb, mind turning foggy, the hair of his arms standing up like little thrones and he felt like deja vu just hit him, a very worse one.

There in front of him was a young boy who was crying and screaming in front of a young girl's lifeless body. Doctors, nurses, and some people, probably his or her family, trying to calm him down but it seems like he's not listening to anyone.

The ward boys were trying to get the body away from him but he was continuously screaming 'don't touch her' or 'don't you dare take her away from me'. And the doctors were trying to tell him not to make a scene which he already did according to the crowd he made.

Taehyung was watching the boy in front of him completely frozen. His mind going back to six months ago when the exact same thing happened to him.

Suddenly everything in front of his eyes become blurred and after a few seconds when everything turns clear again, he wasn't seeing the boy anymore, he was seeing himself.