Chapter 15:

The cold wind was whipping and blowing the dead leaves softly which are spatterings around all over the stone road.

The road can be hardly seen because of the sheets of brown leaves.

The leaves were making crunching noises as two males were walking down the Park Road.

Soft wind noises filling their ears. The dark sky which doesn't have many stars up there is above them. Soft wind hitting their skin making a chilly sensation. Both of their cheeks were a rosy red because of the chilly weather.

Jungkook and Taehyung were taking a late-night walk in the park. Jungkook was walking ahead where Taehyung was four to five steps behind him.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called Jungkook who hummed in return.

"Can I ask you a question?" Taehyung asked because he was dying inside to ask Jungkook the question he's waiting for so long.

"Yeah, of course."

"Why did you treat me so differently from others?" Taehyung finally asked the question he was longing for. Jungkook froze on his spot and Taehyung stopped walking too.

"What do you mean?" Asked Jungkook, his back was still facing the older.

"Why it took you one month to warm up to me? I mean you always were so welcoming towards others, my hyungs, but so cold to me. You used to get irritated by me like I'm some kind of disease though I tried to help you so many times and my hyungs were nothing but strangers to you."

"Then why I was the only one to get treat different, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked in a calm tone. Though he was frustrated inside to know the answer, his every word came in a soft and gentle tone.

Jungkook was silent. No words are coming from him. His body tensed up for a split second but then it relaxed again.

After a long pause, he finally spoke, "Because I was jealous."

Taehyung was confused. Jealous? Why the younger was jealous of him? There's nothing to be jealous of him?

Taehyung was about to ask why but the younger beat him to it. "I was jealous of you because I thought you were the most happiest person in the world." Jungkook said as he turns around to face Taehyung.

They both were now standing face to face, a few steps away from each other.

"I thought you have no worries in your life, no difficulties, no stress, no depression, nothing. I thought you were perfect but little did I know how wrong I was and how good of an actor you are?" Jungkook said and chuckled bitterly.

"The day I saw you in your piano room, so broken, so miserable, so helpless, I understand in an instant that all the time you were faking your emotions. You were just putting a mask of happiness where you are just as broken as me."

"And I felt so dumb to get jealous of you but it's not my fault though. It's not my fault that you're just so good at acting, Kim Taehyung. Your acting can make anyone fall in your 'I'm the happiest person in the world' trap and I'm one of the example." Jungkook said, sarcasm lacing through his voice.

"So, yeah. I was jealous of you that's why I treated you coldly when actually I was jealous of nothing." Jungkook sighed after the explanation.

Taehyung on the other hand was just processing all things the younger just said. After processing everything he nodded with a sigh.